$100 MONEY LEAGUE: 12 TEAM, NO-TD VULTURE, PPR -- SNAKE DRAF - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$100 MONEY LEAGUE: 12 TEAM, NO-TD VULTURE, PPR -- SNAKE DRAF

Moderator: Football Moderators

$100 MONEY LEAGUE: 12 TEAM, NO-TD VULTURE, PPR -- SNAKE DRAF

Postby JYdog » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:44 pm

LET THE BIG DOGS EAT

This is an ESPN Fantasy Football League for the 2010 season. This is a MONEY LEAGUE - BUY IN: $100, with 100% PAYOUTS.

I'm looking for 11 owners willing to join this 12-TEAM PPR LEAGUE. In addition to the PPR format, we have a specialized scoring system that is very unique and turned out to be the most fun system I participated in last season. This adjusted scoring-system seeks to eliminate the effect of the random 2nd string players coming off the bench and stealing a TD off your starting RB1's hard work, dubbed a "TD-Vulture"... For more information please check out the league page below:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... eId=287935

Again, this is a MONEY LEAGUE. We use LEAGUESAFE for all transactions, so your money is guaranteed secure.

Our online SNAKE DRAFT will be held SEPT 2 (THURS), 2010 at 8:30pm EST. The regular season is held Weeks 1-13, with the high point scoring team being awarded $20. Week 14 kicks off the playoffs with Week 16 hosting the League Championship. 7 Teams make the playoffs with the top team receiving a first-round bye.

More information is available on our league page including payout specifics, roster settings, and scoring system, so please stop by and check it out!

Please Contact me at ezhenley@gmail.com if you are interested in joining!

Zac Henley
ezhenley@gmail.com
JYdog
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds