Off to Training camp

Moderator: Football Moderators

Off to Training camp

Postby BGbootha » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Me and the family are off to 'Bing' Training camp tomorrow. Super stoked
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Re: Off to Training camp

Postby biju » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:19 pm

That is awesome. I very much wanted to go this year but work has gotten in the way and I probably would have had to miss it anyway.

Here are the things I would look for if they present themselves (hint, hint ;-D ):

- Charlie Whitehurst: Specifically, how are his reads? I've read that he basically locks onto his #1 and if he doesn't spring available he dumps it off. I'd love to know if that's true...

- Defensive Line pressure: I've been reading that Nick Reed has been looking pretty good this year and I've also read that Red Bryant looks better than expected. I'm still concerned.

- Marcus Trufant: Is he the 2008 or 2009 version?

- Leon Washington: Is he participating in drills or is he conditioning on the side?

- How is the O-line looking? We have to assume that the LT is going to not be Okung for your trip, so the rest will suffice.

- Is Golden Tate everything I'm reading?

- How does Mike Williams look and is he lining up with the 2nd team, or is it the 1st team?

Most important, have fun. If you can take pictures make sure to post them so we can see as well.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Re: Off to Training camp

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 am

My dad took my son on Tuesday. They had a great time. My son took a camera but only took 1 pictrure (WTF). Also he was looking for autographs and only two guys offered after camp was over. Have fun.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Return to Seattle Seahawks