That is awesome. I very much wanted to go this year but work has gotten in the way and I probably would have had to miss it anyway.
Here are the things I would look for if they present themselves (hint, hint
- Charlie Whitehurst: Specifically, how are his reads? I've read that he basically locks onto his #1 and if he doesn't spring available he dumps it off. I'd love to know if that's true...
- Defensive Line pressure: I've been reading that Nick Reed has been looking pretty good this year and I've also read that Red Bryant looks better than expected. I'm still concerned.
- Marcus Trufant: Is he the 2008 or 2009 version?
- Leon Washington: Is he participating in drills or is he conditioning on the side?
- How is the O-line looking? We have to assume that the LT is going to not be Okung for your trip, so the rest will suffice.
- Is Golden Tate everything I'm reading?
- How does Mike Williams look and is he lining up with the 2nd team, or is it the 1st team?
Most important, have fun. If you can take pictures make sure to post them so we can see as well.