Who is the #11 pick in a 2010 Re-draft? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who is the #11 pick in a 2010 Re-draft?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the #11 pick in a 2010 Re-draft?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:24 am

Larry Fitzgerald
24%
Rashard Mendenhall
41%
Drew Brees
12%
Aaron Rodgers
12%
Brandon MArshall
No votes
Roddy White
No votes
Other
12%

Total votes : 17

Re: Who is the #11 pick in a 2010 Re-draft?

Postby markulous » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 pm

StudentOfTheGame wrote:Shonn Green is on my radar if i have to pick late in the first round.

He's going to get 300-330 touches and the Jets are the best at running the ball in the redzone. Green is going to get atleast 12 rushing touchdowns and id say he has a ceiling of 17 TDs. Mendenhall may get more touches because hes a better reciever, but his ceiling for TDs is not as high as green's IMO.

I expect Green to have a few multiple TD games and those are the type of performances that can ruin your opponent's Sunday.

I think Green could have a 2008-2009 Michael Turner season as far as TDs go. If you went up against Michael Turner that year you remember what it felt like to watch him rush for 2 TDs, 3 TDs, and even 4 in one game. Devastating. You just knew if the Falcons got inside the 10 Turner was going to finish off the drive with a TD. Green has the power, the athleticism, and the offensive line to be as devastating in the redzone.

I'd have him on my radar too. Thing is it's very likely he'll be there on the way back. (And he's probably who I would take on the way back.) Whereas someone like Wayne or Austin might not be. I guess if the other guy you planned on getting at 14 was there too then it doesn't matter.
markulous
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby StudentOfTheGame » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 pm

I'd have him on my radar too. Thing is it's very likely he'll be there on the way back. (And he's probably who I would take on the way back.) Whereas someone like Wayne or Austin might not be. I guess if the other guy you planned on getting at 14 was there too then it doesn't matter.

I actually have him ranked as 6th overall. I'm pretty high on him. If he's there when I'm picking in the mid to late first round then I'm taking him. Don't want to gamble and lose him to someone who values him as a legit RB1 like I do.
StudentOfTheGame
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby markulous » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:31 pm

StudentOfTheGame wrote:

I actually have him ranked as 6th overall. I'm pretty high on him. If he's there when I'm picking in the mid to late first round then I'm taking him. Don't want to gamble and lose him to someone who values him as a legit RB1 like I do.

Yeah I gotcha. I've talked to most people in my league and I think they are all scared of LT and unsure of Greene. If I have the 8th pick or so, I still think I'll wait and hopefully grab him on the way back.
markulous
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby justinj312 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 am

Brees over Mendy b/c Mendy hasn't done it consistently enough for me. Plus I am not sure about the Pit offense w/o BigBen.
thx

-justinj312
justinj312
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 pm

i dont like this spot at all...gun to my head i probably take Rodgers
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Mendy wins it.

Be sure to vote on the final pick of the first round
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Previous

Return to Football Talk