To Prospective Fantasy Football Owners,
Why should you be in this league
1. Very flexible roster requirements that allow the option to start 2 quarterbacks.
2. Uses reverse serpentine draft so teams that draft at the end of the first round get to draft at the beginning of both the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
3. Uses victory points where the standings are based on getting 1 point for winning weekly head to head match up and another point for finishing top half of the league for the week.
4. Uses a scoring system that values the players similar to their value in the NFL. Quarterbacks score the most, slightly followed by running backs, slightly followed by wide receivers. Bonuses for big td plays and big yardage games.
5. Owners have the option to choose their draft position and division alignment
6. Uses what many dedicated fantasy football owners consider the best host site on the internet in myfantasyleague.com. It has tons of custom options and a very nice look to it. Includes live scoring announced out loud over your speakers.
7. A commissioner that is very dedicated to putting together a fun and fair league that is readily available to answer any questions that may come up. One that is going to get things done allowing the league to run as smoothly as possible.
Some League Details Below
League Entry Fee: $81.00, $6.00 for web site, $75.00 towards league pay outs. This league will use a new entry fee collection service called LEAGUE SAFE. They will hold everyones money and distribute it in prize winning at the end of the season. This makes gives everyone peace of mind and makes the commissioners job easier as well.
League Website: myfantasyleague.com (considered the best fantasy football league host site by many experienced owners)
Draft Date: Saturday August 28th, Time TBD
Here are all the league Rules from the fantasy football website
http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 51105&O=26
http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 51105&O=09
If you want to join my league or have any questions please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.