Fantasy Football App - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Football App

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Football App

Postby xfactor0707 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:07 pm

I got an Iphone and i would like to have the ability to manage my rosters and see the live scoring since i will have to be working some sundays during this football season, and i wont be near a computer to make those last minute lineup changes or check up on my teams score and stuff. So my leagues are all ESPN and im wondering are they making a ESPN Fantasy Football App this year?? I know they had one last year. Are there any other Apps you guys would recommend??
xfactor0707
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fantasy Football App

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 pm

xfactor0707 wrote:I got an Iphone and i would like to have the ability to manage my rosters and see the live scoring since i will have to be working some sundays during this football season, and i wont be near a computer to make those last minute lineup changes or check up on my teams score and stuff. So my leagues are all ESPN and im wondering are they making a ESPN Fantasy Football App this year?? I know they had one last year. Are there any other Apps you guys would recommend??

Yes they do. Simply go to yahoo and do a search for espn iphone app. Or go to the app store and search ESPN iphone app.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Fantasy Football App

Postby xfactor0707 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 pm

I know theres the espn scorecenter app. Im talking about if there is a ESPN Fantasy Football app, where i could pick and drop players, adjust my rosters, live scoring, etc.. Im sure there was one last year but cant find one this year
xfactor0707
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Football Talk