Sidney Rice - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Sidney Rice

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Sydney Rice (Inactive for Week 10)

Postby Flyn high again » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Sidney Rice (hip, questionable) confirmed Friday that he anticipates playing the vast majority of offensive snaps in Week 12.
"I basically played the whole game last week, so I don’t look to take any steps down," said Rice. The Vikings may be out of the playoff race at 3-8, but Rice will be motivated for a strong finish to his contract year. He's a quality WR3 against a bumbling Redskins pass defense in Week 12.
Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

I think Rice is going to have a big game. Vikings aren't saying much about Rice this week and still have him listed as Questionable even though he seems healthy and ready to play. Washington has a weak pass DEF. Vikings are motivated to play and win for Lesley Frazier. Favre wants to prove it was Childress who was the problem. Watch for ADP and Rice to have big games. Maybe Harvin as well.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Sidney Rice

Postby B3N1ZJAM1N » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 am

Favre with a sinus infection and Rice being the lone man out there....should be the AP show
B3N1ZJAM1N
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Flyn high again » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Vikings won but I was wrong about Rice. He was held to 1 catch. Washington was ready for him.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Venom » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 am

From Rotoworld:

Appearing on NFL Network Total Access Monday, SI's Peter King said he'd be "surprised" if the Vikings were able to re-sign free agent Sidney Rice. Analysis: The Vikings will make a push to re-sign Rice during the initial 72 hours, but he's much more likely to hit free agency. At that point, there will be a league-wide war to sign the youngest elite receiver available on the market. Even if the Vikes match all offers, Rice could find better destinations to put up lofty numbers. The division rival Bears would be an ideal fit.
Venom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 47)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 am

Venom wrote:From Rotoworld:

Appearing on NFL Network Total Access Monday, SI's Peter King said he'd be "surprised" if the Vikings were able to re-sign free agent Sidney Rice. Analysis: The Vikings will make a push to re-sign Rice during the initial 72 hours, but he's much more likely to hit free agency. At that point, there will be a league-wide war to sign the youngest elite receiver available on the market. Even if the Vikes match all offers, Rice could find better destinations to put up lofty numbers. The division rival Bears would be an ideal fit.

The FA period is going to be a frenzy. So much uncertainty right now

I saw someone describe it like a Kardashian in an NBA locker room. :-* Yup that Crazy!
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby moochman » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
Venom wrote:From Rotoworld:

The FA period is going to be a frenzy. So much uncertainty right now

I saw someone describe it like a Kardashian in an NBA locker room. :-* Yup that Crazy!

LoL Well I'm sure that there will be a lot of feelers put out there.

For Rice, I mean. :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby petedog9 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Those arent feelers... :-D ;-7
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:50 pm

petedog9 wrote:Those arent feelers... :-D ;-7

Guess, then, that I am not the only one happy to see the CBA contract nearing its conclusion :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby dblj9911 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 pm

I have Rice in a dynasty league and had heard rumors of him going to NE and was very excited. But he winds up in Seattle with Whitehurst and TJax as his qbs, ouch. I doesn't help that I had D Williams also on the roster and was hoping for a big team upgrade for both, oh well.
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 75)

Previous

Return to Football Talk