Laurent Robinson - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Laurent Robinson

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Laurent Robinson

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 am

Was going to pick him in the 17th round of a new dynasty league draft, and then I read this from Rotoworld via a STL newspaper dated April 3rd.
Laurent Robinson (fibula, ankle) is still unable to make cuts on his surgically repaired leg.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/player ... fl&id=4241

Anyone have any newer info on him? Should I still draft him and hope for the best?
2011 FFB Totals
Terrible at everything, and a liar.
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Laurent Robinson

Postby joejlitz » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm

is being outplayed by...Danny Amendola?
Steer clear of all STL wide receivers, unless you really have faith in Amendola. :-B
If STL's passing game dies on the vine, I've got to worry about SJAX's production again this year. :-t Poor guy can't catch a break.

According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Bill Coats, Danny Amendola has been "the best receiver in camp" for the Rams.

Yikes. The poor man's Wes Welker does appear to have a firm grip on slot receiver and punt return duties over rookie Mardy Gilyard, but it's a bad sign that Amendola is outshining Laurent Robinson and Donnie Avery, even if they essentially play different positions. St. Louis' offensive line play isn't the only concern for Sam Bradford if Robinson and Avery aren't stepping up outside.

Source: Rotoworld
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk