Looking for Dallas area people for two leagues - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for Dallas area people for two leagues

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for Dallas area people for two leagues

Postby iamaclone » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

I have two leagues I am running that both need some players. They are both going to be run on yahoo.

The first one is a standard redraft league with standard scoring, no PPR. $50 Entry. I currently have 10 managers signed up, all of which I know. I am looking for two more and would prefer that they be local (Dallas, TX). The league's draft is tomorrow at 7:00 PM Central time. It will be held online, but there are some of us who are planning to meet up at a bar in Plano during the draft.

The second league is a redraft league with an auction draft. I currently have 5 interested for this league and think I can get several more, but it doesn't look like I am going to make it to 12. I will run this if we can get 10 managers, but I would prefer 12. This league will be standard scoring, with PPR. $50 Entry. Draft is setup for Sunday, 9/5 at noon. I would prefer to have this draft live, but am willing to do it online if it is a must.
iamaclone
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds