PLEASE DO NOT POST SPECIFIC LEAGUE/TEAM QUESTIONS - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

PLEASE DO NOT POST SPECIFIC LEAGUE/TEAM QUESTIONS

Moderator: Football Moderators

PLEASE DO NOT POST SPECIFIC LEAGUE/TEAM QUESTIONS

Postby bungle613 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 am

Hello Everyone,

The Football Talk forum is a catchall forum for general strategies and discussions that do not fit into one of the specific subforums we have here at the Cafe.

The most common post that should not be asked here is a question specific to your team or league. There is a very active forum called Draft/Trade/Keeper and Waivers that you will get advice from your fellow Cafe members.

If you need an answer on a specific deal, player etc.. for YOUR team, post it here

viewforum.php?f=18

If you want to talk about a generalization or theory then Football Talk is probably the right forum.

Thanks,
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: PLEASE DO NOT POST SPECIFIC LEAGUE/TEAM QUESTIONS

Postby joejlitz » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 am

What if I want to know the correct ignition timing on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby bungle613 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 pm

joejlitz wrote:What if I want to know the correct ignition timing on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

RENT THE MOVIE!
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby hillzer » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Looking for new drafting strategies and ideas. What are everyone's thoughts on how high, this year, is too high to take a Non-RB? What is the most important position in this years draft? How long is anyone willing to wait to take a QB(i waited til round 10-12 in my leagues last year)?
hillzer
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby Venom » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 pm

hillzer wrote:Looking for new drafting strategies and ideas. What are everyone's thoughts on how high, this year, is too high to take a Non-RB? What is the most important position in this years draft? How long is anyone willing to wait to take a QB(i waited til round 10-12 in my leagues last year)?

Welcome...but post this in the correct forum...(Draft Trade Keeper and Waiver) and you will get plenty of responses ;-D
Venom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 47)

Return to Football Talk