Wouldn't put too much stock in any of the Ram's TEs at this point. Way I look at it:
1. QB situation still cloudy as to for sure starter, should be Bradford but... If it is Bradford your going to have growing pains to start off and they will lean even more on SJax than normal.
2. SJax is healthy so far, and still the hog to hold the ball.
3. St. Louis wants to carry 4TE on the roster, they are supposedly in love with them all. Hoomy they are trying to convert over to FB to make Carney expendable and thus be able to carry 4TE on roster.
4. Daniel Fells did the same thing last year and it just seems like a replay. McMichael was the main TE last year, then Fells comes from no where one week scoring a couple TDs and everyone jumped him or wanted to. This year he comes into the year as nothing better then the TE2 at this point.
5. Doesn't really matter what we all expect, its what Spagunolo has for breakfast. Prime example is the Larry Grant/Bobby Carpenter situation right now. Carpenter comes over in a trade after a nice year in Dallas last year and at this point and time has a legit shot at riding pine because Grant was given first shot because of having history with Spagnuolo and is taking advantage. Btw apparently St. Louis is stuck in college ranks, maybe thats their problem (i.e. Laurinaitis, Carpenter, Grant and Na’il Diggs all former Ohio State Buckeyes
In all honesty tho, if I had to pick a Ram TE right now it would be Daniel Fells. He also scored the Rams only TD a game ago, but is out due to a hyper-extended knee.