Michael Hoomanawanui - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Michael Hoomanawanui

Moderator: Football Moderators

Michael Hoomanawanui

Postby CRob44 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm

2 td for rams, fluke or gonna play and start??
CRob44
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Michael Hoomanawanui

Postby Guru13 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Don't get excited.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Wouldn't put too much stock in any of the Ram's TEs at this point. Way I look at it:

1. QB situation still cloudy as to for sure starter, should be Bradford but... If it is Bradford your going to have growing pains to start off and they will lean even more on SJax than normal.

2. SJax is healthy so far, and still the hog to hold the ball.

3. St. Louis wants to carry 4TE on the roster, they are supposedly in love with them all. Hoomy they are trying to convert over to FB to make Carney expendable and thus be able to carry 4TE on roster.

4. Daniel Fells did the same thing last year and it just seems like a replay. McMichael was the main TE last year, then Fells comes from no where one week scoring a couple TDs and everyone jumped him or wanted to. This year he comes into the year as nothing better then the TE2 at this point.

5. Doesn't really matter what we all expect, its what Spagunolo has for breakfast. Prime example is the Larry Grant/Bobby Carpenter situation right now. Carpenter comes over in a trade after a nice year in Dallas last year and at this point and time has a legit shot at riding pine because Grant was given first shot because of having history with Spagnuolo and is taking advantage. Btw apparently St. Louis is stuck in college ranks, maybe thats their problem (i.e. Laurinaitis, Carpenter, Grant and Na’il Diggs all former Ohio State Buckeyes :-b

In all honesty tho, if I had to pick a Ram TE right now it would be Daniel Fells. He also scored the Rams only TD a game ago, but is out due to a hyper-extended knee.

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 pm

I think Fells could do OK, because he has decent hands, and he seems capable of running simple routes - not to mention young QBs tend to lean on their tight ends. But all in all the Rams offense (particularly with Avery being carted off today) has the potential to be really awful. I was more optimistic about it a month or two ago, but the O-Line has not looked good, which is essential if Bradford is ever gonna complete a pass to his WR corps of undeveloped rookies and career backups.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guru13 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 pm

I would like the whole world to know that I have been drafting Fendi Onobun in all of my dynasty leagues (I even have proof). And he is a stud. Did you see that play?!

edit: allow me to calm down - I got excited. But still... watch that guy.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Football Talk