Who is this years Celek, j charles, m austin? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who is this years Celek, j charles, m austin?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Who is this years Celek, j charles, m austin?

Postby zacks288 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 am

CRob44 wrote:funny thing is, ive drafted gresham , naannee and scott last 3 rounds in most of my league so neither will do well because i drafted them. they won't do well because its me. Really things in life don't go my way, EVER

Or they just won't perform in the first few weeks and you'll eventually cut them only to have them play well and get scooped up by someone else like I had happen to me last year with M. Austin and S. Rice...
zacks288
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SetYourselfFree » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 pm

People are a bit too high on Scott this year IMO. He's a solid stash at the end of a draft and he'd be a very good feature back...the problem is that he won't get much of an opportunity behind Benson who won't have much problem running for a respectable average behind that great offensive line. I'd rather take a guy like Leon Washington or Kareem Huggins around the time Scott comes off the board because they don't need an injury to have fantasy value.
SetYourselfFree
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 pm

SetYourselfFree wrote:People are a bit too high on Scott this year IMO. He's a solid stash at the end of a draft and he'd be a very good feature back...the problem is that he won't get much of an opportunity behind Benson who won't have much problem running for a respectable average behind that great offensive line. I'd rather take a guy like Leon Washington or Kareem Huggins around the time Scott comes off the board because they don't need an injury to have fantasy value.

Excellent post right here.
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk