$100 1st Yr Keeper League On Yahoo!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$100 1st Yr Keeper League On Yahoo!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

$100 1st Yr Keeper League On Yahoo!!

Postby algee3290 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 am

THIS IS A 1ST YEAR KEEPER LEAGUE ONLY MANAGERS COMMITED TO STAYING ACTIVE AND DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN ARE WELCOME.

Draft is on monday september 6th at 10 pm eastern 7 pm pacific
9 managers all paid in full $100 buy in

$100 buy in 12 teams send payments via leaguesafe.com the way to pay thrugh league safe is too give me your email i add it to my league thats setup on league safe and u get a email asking u to pay you follow the steps and enter your payment.

PAYOUTS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
1st 800 2nd 300 1st in regular season in points $ 100

TEAM WHO FINISHES IN LAST GETS 1ST PICK AND SO ON AFTER WEEK 10 ALL MOVES MUST BE APPROVED BY ME THE COMISH, DUE TO THE FACT OF TEAMS OUT OF THE PLAYOFF RACE DEPLETING THERE TEAMS FOR A BETTER DRAFT PICK AND DEPLETING THERE TEAMS!!

YOU GET TO KEEP 3 PLAYERS FROM YOUR FINAL ROSTER AT YEARS END.
BUT IF ONE OF THE OTHER MANAGERS DONT HAVE A CLEAR CUT # 3 KEEPER AT THE END OF THE YEAR U CAN TRADE ONE OF YOUR GUYS YOU ARENT GOING TO KEEP OR WHOMEVER ON YOUR TEAM TO ANOTHER MANAGERS TEAM FOR AN EXTRA 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICK FROM HIM !!!

FOR MORE QUESTIONS ON THIS JUST CONTACT ME AND ASK ME ABOUT IT!!

You can call me my name is AL 718 964 3662
email: algee3290@gmail.com
please do not hesitate to call, or ask any questions

LEAGUE ID: 447815
PASSWORD: jets

SPOTS GOING QUICK ONLY 3 REMAINING COMMITED MANAGERS ONLY PLEASE AND NO CHEATING WILL BE TOLERATED!!

ALSO PLEASE MAKE YOUR EMAIL VISIBLE TO THE LEAGUE WHEN SIGNING UP SO THAT WE MAY CONTACT YOU WHETHER ITS REGARDING PAYMENT OR A TRADE OR ANYTHING ELSE WE MAY NEED TO CONTACT YOU FOR THANKS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN MY LEAGUE!!

REGARDS,
AL GEE
algee3290
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: $100 1st Yr Keeper League On Yahoo!!

Postby algee3290 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 am

THIS IS A 1ST YEAR PPR KEEPER LEAGUE ONLY MANAGERS COMMITED TO STAYING ACTIVE AND DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN ARE WELCOME.

Just in case you were wondering im from NY and so are a couple of the other managers, we have managers from diffrent parts of the U.S. as well as a couple internationally!!

Rosters are as follows 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF 6 Bench And of course you pick 3 Keepers from your FINAL ROSTER EACH SEASON!!

Draft is on monday september 6th at 10 pm eastern 7 pm pacific
9 managers all paid in full $100 buy in

$100 buy in 12 teams send payments via leaguesafe.com the way to pay thrugh league safe is too give me your email i add it to my league thats setup on league safe and u get a email asking u to pay you follow the steps and enter your payment.

35 moves MAX a trade is counted as a move as i will manually insert it any move after 35 will cost u $7 all extra $ will go into the pot to the 1st place winner!! the extra $7 per move after 35 will be sent to my paypal adress algee3290@gmail.com

6 Teams make the Playoffs, The first 2 seeds get a BYE week 3 rounds until someone wins!! top 2 seeds will obviously just have to win the 2nd round and the finals just like in any other league!!

PAYOUTS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
1st 800 2nd 300 1st in regular season in points $ 100

Any friendly or side bets and wagers for any specific matchups can be a realisitic idea if you want to propose to make an extra wager to your opponent of that week i will arrange for you guys to meet by phone or email whichever you prefer!!

TEAM WHO FINISHES IN LAST GETS 1ST PICK AND SO ON AFTER WEEK 10 ALL MOVES MUST BE APPROVED BY ME THE COMISH THIS IS EVEN BEFORE YOU MAKE THE MAX AMOUNT OF MOVES
DUE TO THE FACT OF TEAMS OUT OF THE PLAYOFF RACE DEPLETING THERE TEAMS FOR A BETTER DRAFT PICK AND DEPLETING THERE TEAMS!!

YOU GET TO KEEP 3 PLAYERS FROM YOUR FINAL ROSTER AT YEARS END.
BUT IF ONE OF THE OTHER MANAGERS DONT HAVE A CLEAR CUT # 3 KEEPER AT THE END OF THE YEAR U CAN TRADE ONE OF YOUR GUYS YOU ARENT GOING TO KEEP OR WHOMEVER ON YOUR TEAM TO ANOTHER MANAGERS TEAM FOR AN EXTRA 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICK FROM HIM !!!

FOR MORE QUESTIONS ON THIS JUST CONTACT ME AND ASK ME ABOUT IT!!

You can call me my name is AL 718 964 3662
email: algee3290@gmail.com
please do not hesitate to call, or ask any questions

LEAGUE ID: 447815
PASSWORD: jets

SPOTS GOING QUICK ONLY 3 REMAINING COMMITED MANAGERS ONLY PLEASE AND NO CHEATING WILL BE TOLERATED!!

ALSO PLEASE MAKE YOUR EMAIL VISIBLE TO THE LEAGUE WHEN SIGNING UP SO THAT WE MAY CONTACT YOU WHETHER ITS REGARDING PAYMENT OR A TRADE OR ANYTHING ELSE WE MAY NEED TO CONTACT YOU, THANKS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN MY LEAGUE!!

ANY SKETCHY BUSINESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED YOU WILL BE LOCKED AND NOT BE ISSUED A REFUND IF I SUSPECT ANYONE OF HAVING 2 TEAMS OR CHEATING WITH ONE ANOTHER!! FROM A CERTAIN MOVE OR TRADE!!

I OF COURSE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO COMEBACK FOR NEXT SEASON UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES NO EXPECTIONS I HOPE IT DOES NOT HAVE TO COME TO THAT AS WE ARE ALL LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND BE COMPETITIVE AND TRY TO WIN OBVIOUSLY I SPEAK FOR MYSELF WHEN I SAY THIS!!

REGARDS,
AL GEE
algee3290
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Scapegoated » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 am

I'm interested, but that's a pretty top heavy payout. Have you considered awarding transaction fees to the point leader as well? Also, how are you drafting (yahoo, etc.)?
Scapegoated
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby algee3290 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 am

we are drafting on yahoo, and yes winner in points in the regular season gets there $100 back got it now?
my number email and everything is on there if u want in 1 spot remains!! hurry in and pay by tomorrrow to secure your spot!!
algee3290
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby algee3290 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:51 am

1 spot remaining draft monday night 830 pm eastern 11 in and fully paid!!
algee3290
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds