The Official 2010 #@%$ YOU!! Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

The Official 2010 #@%$ YOU!! Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The Official 2010 #@%$ YOU!! Thread

Postby shmolex » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 pm

This is my first season playing fantasy football after years of playing fantasy baseball.

I finish the regular season with the highest amount of points in the league, and lowest amount of points scored against me. Where do I find myself? In 6th place barely squeaking into the playoffs in the last week. :-t

I think I'll stick to baseball where every week isn't a game of roulette.
shmolex
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dolfan19 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:49 am

After losing last week by 5 points to get knocked out of the playoffs here goes.......

#@%$ You Nate Kaeding for missing a 50 yard FG for a 6 pt swing.

#@%$ You Wes Welker for catching that last TD on MNF to sink me.

#@%$ You John Fox for naming Mike Goodson your starting RB, and then only giving him 3 carries.

#@%$ You the entire Chargers D, for getting me -1 in a home game against Oak.

#@%$ You, Kyle Orton. 2 points? 2 points!? I don't care how many yards you have thrown for this season. You suck!

and finally a large and royal #@%$ You to Chris Ivory, for coming out of nowhere and hanging up 23 on me.

ahhhhhhhhh.... that feels much better... :-D
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 pm

#@%$ YOU!! the NFL and Mike Ferrera or whatever his duesche-ness's name is. I am weary of cut ins to hear him explain why every call the refs made was right. Bad enough the film shows the mistakes, don't need an NFL lackie to lie more.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby m16a » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Run DMC, thank you heartily for singlehandedly ruining what was most likely my best fantasy team ever. I really appreciate seeing my juggernaut get screwed over first round... :~(
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby biju » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:22 pm

An official @#$% you to the Vikings who had to merely put up 10+ points and 151+ yards while "only" giving up over 8 points in sacks + turnovers. Yep, couldn't pull that off, eh? Knocks me out in my big money league.

Also, a huge F-bomb goes to Deion Branch for that 59 yard TD. You couldn't do s#$% in Seattle but are putting up monster numbers out there on the East coast.

Final F'er goes to Darren McFadden who killed two fantasy teams of mine just last year. This year he kills me in the playoffs. Screw you dude.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby tclangham » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm

A big F You goes out to my 2 starting running backs...

Adrian Peterson - 14 rushes - 26 yards = 2.6 pts

Rashard Mendenhall - 18 rushes - 66 yards = 6.6 pts

Awesome guys, way to rack up those fantasy points.

Also a complimentary screw you to the Kyle Orton for ruining Brandon Lloyd's value
10 Team $ Keeper League - Jockey Full of Tim Tebow - (5-4)
QB - 2RB - 1Flex - 2WR - TE - D/ST - K

QB- Luck
RB - Alf, L. Bell, Jackson
WR - Marshall, Allen
TE - Gates
D/ST - Dolphins
K - Vinatieri

Fantasy Football Cafe - Survivalist League - tclangham
tclangham
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 29)

Postby paulmarizona » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Can anyone beat this one.......missing the playoffs by ONE play???

I wound up 7-7 coming in 5th out of 10 in a 4 team playoff. 8-6 made the playoffs.

In week 7 i had won 109-107, then on Tuesday they ruled that Harrison of Pittsburgh had intercepted making it 109-109.

I lost on a tiebreaker.

It was clear Harrison trapped the ball. Since it was 4th down and at the end of the game, nobody cared if it was an interception or not since the ball would turnover to the Steelers on downs anyway. Check the video, the ball hit the ground.

And last week i scored 135 and got only 68 this week and am out of the playoffs.

Oh, i also had 3rd highest points and finished 5th....i think i'll stop playing head to head!............thanks for the vent, still don't feel better!
paulmarizona
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby jmp14 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 pm

eff you to the n00b brought in to round out our league who kept starting Gates and his zero points. I needed the n00b to beat the guy ahead of me to squeak into the playoffs. well, n00b lost by 1.

of course, if Brady hadn't gone off in Week 14 (or, conversely, if the Jets' D had shown up), I would've won that matchup making the above moot.

so, eff the n00b and eff the Jets.

ps i'm going to track my points (there's a losers' bracket) against those in the real playoffs and if it turns out I would've won, I'm declaring myself the real champ a la Ric Flair when he went to the WWF in the 90s.
jmp14
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 am

Pretty much my whole keeper squad other than Jacob Tamme, Sebastian Janikowski and Michael Vick (though he deserves some blame that I'm willing to look past for getting me back into the championship game for a 4th straight year [2 titles]). I lost by 5.5 points and Tamme was my only non-Vick player to score a TD. Every one of my IDPers should be summarily executed as well other than Paris Lenon.

That leaves about 20-21 $#%@ you's out there for the rest of you bums! Get in the endzone and make some tackles next time! :-t :-t :-t
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting