Yes, we can do better. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yes, we can do better.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Yes, we can do better.

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm

RBManiac wrote:bush will play 204BC...im like 95% because of recent good news on him

Don't wanna burst bubbles, or blow my head up, but I had Cams pegged like 2 weeks ago

want a medal?

Cam was targeted the minute the trade news hit, im just reassuring the people that he is a decent fill in

Actually yes I would like a medal, wanna give me one?

Was just simply posting that because there were was some other insight on the other thread.

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yes, we can do better.

Postby spodog » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:55 pm

OK, so no one is getting a medal.

Interesting use of Camarillo last night. I don't think he played a single snap in the 1st half, then in the 2nd half when Minny was getting desperate, they brought him in on some 3WR and 4WR sets and Favre went right to him (with limied success).

Based on that and based on preseason (and Camarillo's past*), it would seem like he is probably one of the few guys that Favre actually trusts at this point, and who can blame him?

Harvin looked lost and wasn't getting good seperation, he also wasn't reacting on his hot routes to the blitz, etc. Didn't look good.

Greg Lewis botched a catch he should have made, looks to be playing at a backup WR level at best.

Berrian didn't seem to have much confidence, and he almost totally botched a punt return that would have been a turnover were he 5 yards less close to the sideline

Shiancoe was the only bright spot and Favre forced it to him too much, but for good reason.

This team is sorely missing Sidney R right now.

That beign said, I think I do like Camarillo in the back end of the season, but don't have room for him on my bench right now if the Vikes are only gonna give him 6 or 7 snaps a game.

I kept OAK's Murphy for those that were wondering.

* - to the guy who discovered Camarillo a few weeks ago, I chuckle. The guy has been in the league since '06 and he is as sure handed as they come. A little undersized and I'm not sure he could even beat ole man Favre in a foot race, but he holds onto things that get within his catching radius.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk