Jamal Charles=bust? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jamal Charles=bust?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Jamal Charles=bust?

Postby mcnabb0001 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am

Another monster effort from JC 22 carries 173yards 1TD. I think its time to put TJ out to stud he's had a nice career but its time to let the real talent take it from here.
mcnabb0001
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:11 am

mcnabb0001 wrote:Another monster effort from JC 22 carries 173yards 1TD. I think its time to put TJ out to stud he's had a nice career but its time to let the real talent take it from here.

Two fumbles made him more of a liability than a contributor yesterday. The only reason that he wasn't benched was that it was a blowout over a very poor team. You can bet that in an important game or a closer game TJ will get the ball over this year's Steve Slaton. This guy's got to get some Tiki Barber counselling or he'll end up playing for the Philadelphia Soul.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby u_fig_eater » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 pm

He's the #5 RB now. He only has two lost fumbles on they year btw.
Ball Breaker Keeper League: Beast Mode 8-5 #2 seed
u_fig_eater
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby biju » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
mcnabb0001 wrote:Another monster effort from JC 22 carries 173yards 1TD. I think its time to put TJ out to stud he's had a nice career but its time to let the real talent take it from here.

Two fumbles made him more of a liability than a contributor yesterday. The only reason that he wasn't benched was that it was a blowout over a very poor team. You can bet that in an important game or a closer game TJ will get the ball over this year's Steve Slaton. This guy's got to get some Tiki Barber counselling or he'll end up playing for the Philadelphia Soul.

Just for the record, that "very poor team" was behind 17-21 until a catch was ruled incomplete and the same "very poor team" didn't have a second challenge from another garbage call.

But your desperate attempts to minimize Jamaal Charles are starting to get funny at this point. Are you Thomas Jones by chance?
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

biju wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:

Just for the record, that "very poor team" was behind 17-21 until a catch was ruled incomplete and the same "very poor team" didn't have a second challenge from another garbage call.

But your desperate attempts to minimize Jamaal Charles are starting to get funny at this point. Are you Thomas Jones by chance?

I am completely awesome and underappreciated if that's what you're getting at.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby machine3 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm

_______ATT___YDS__YPC
Charles--161---1021---6.3
Jones----176----712---4.0

Yep, that looks pretty even.
machine3
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 pm

biju wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:

This. The guy ran for 173 yards on 22 carries with 7.9 YPC. About time he got more carries than Thomas Jones -- I saw enough of the 1 yard runs by Jones on Stat Tracker yesterday.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby joejlitz » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:
biju wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:

This. The guy ran for 173 yards on 22 carries with 7.9 YPC. About time he got more carries than Thomas Jones -- I saw enough of the 1 yard runs by Jones on Stat Tracker yesterday.

Let's not mimize the difficulty in getting only 1 yard per run.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:32 am

Sportsline game-tracker during a Chiefs game is epic
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:01 am

As much as I'm glad Charles is producing for my fantasy team, I'm so tired of this line.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk