Fantasy Wagers Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Wagers Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Wagers Thread

Postby WeekSixteen » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 pm

I was thinking this thread could be a good place for people to post bets and wagers they have made against others for us to talk about, analyze, and have for the official record. If another thread like this exists could someone point it out because I didn't see one.

In my money league my best friend drafted Dez Bryant pretty high in the middle of August. I gave him some crap and he gave me crap for drafting T.O.

We wagered that at the end of the fantasy season (week16), that whoever scores more points in our league regardless of injuries, either Terrell Owens or Dez Bryant wins the bet. The loser has to buy the winner a round of wings and beer at Buffalo Wild Wings for the Vikings first playoff game.

I feel pretty sound with this bet since rookie WRs rarely do that well. Bryant has an ankle sprain that cut down on his repetitions with Romo, and Witten, Austin, and maybe even Roy Williams could all get more targets than Dez. T.O.'s floor looks like the #2 WR on a middle of the road offense but with a decent QB so he should have no problem posting more points than Dez.
WeekSixteen
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk