The league I'm in gives each owner $26 to draft your entire team. The scoring is standard non-ppr. You get to keep 1 player from each slot (WR and TE are considered WR) and keep their salary locked in at the rate it is for 3 years, so essentially partial dynasty. Most points for the entire team wins 70% of the pot. Each week you play a team head to head, and if you win the head to head, you win the other 30% of the pot.
Essentially I love this format because you need some good players to fill out your QB/2RB/2WR/DST/K slots, but also, total points really counts the most. And since you are "starting" 3 QBs, 5 RBs, 6 WRs, 2 D/STs and 2 Ks, you need to have a little depth.
So here is how my draft went...
Mark Sanchez - $1.20 - Keeper from last year
Carson Palmer - $2.20
Brett Favre - $3.50
Shonn Greene - $1.00 - Keeper from last year
Jamaal Charles - $2.50
Brandon Jacobs - $1.00
Donald Brown - $1.00
Leon Washington - $.20
Roddy White - $3.70 - Keeper from last year
Randy Moss - $4.70
Donald Driver - $2.00
Terrell Owens - $1.70
Bernard Berrian - $.10
Kellen Winslow - $.10
49ers - $.40
Vikings - $.30
David Akers $.10 - Keeper from last year
Neil Rackers - $.20
After the money bidding is done, you get to select players that weren't picked to fill out 5 bench slots
I think I'm pretty stacked at WR. Place I'm worried is RB, but RBs go for insane amounts of money (Adrian Peterson went for $8.60 this year), so I decided to go with the strategy of stronger WRs at the lower cost. Thoughts?