Kevin Boss (neck injury, concussion) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kevin Boss (neck injury, concussion)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Kevin Boss (neck injury, concussion)

Postby The Lung » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Kevin Boss was forced from New York's game against the Panthers in the first quarter on Sunday with an apparent neck injury, according to Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News.

Updating an earlier report, Kevin Boss suffered a concussion and a neck injury in the first quarter of the Giants' game on Sunday, according to the New York Daily News' Ralph Vacchiano.

Our View: Boss clearly won't be back today, and could be out for an extended period of time. Travis Beckum will likely be called upon for a larger role at tight end.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Kevin Boss (neck injury, concussion)

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Ouch, that isn't the type of injury players come back early from. they will have to be careful with Boss.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Kevin Boss (neck injury, concussion)

Postby bazzy_51 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

If this is any indication of how it might be without Boss as a Bradshaw/Jacobs owner its going to hurt even more with him out. Beckum is definitely more of a pass catching TE, where the Giants O is setup to have run blocking TEs, and good ones at that. Beck was getting man handled when trying to take care of those DE/LB on the end of the line.

Hopefully for Boss' sake he makes it back healthy, quickly, but also for the Giant's run game as they saw how valuable he truly is even tho he won't catch 60 balls a year.

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk