We was robbed. :~(
Thank you soty!
scrumtalecent
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: robbed..

Postby Calyxes » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm

All I can say is WTF? Refs have not been good for Detroit teams this year.
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Re: robbed..

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Very disappointing game, fittingly finished by a screwjob from the refs. What bothers me more than that terrible call (which wouldn't have been made if it were Nicks, or Moss, or name any player from a legit team) is that Stafford looked like Joey Blueskies while he was in there. WTF was that all about? Sure it sucks he was injured, but before he was hurt he showed nothing. Nothing.
So now Black and Blueskies is hurt again and we go to Hill. What difference is it going to make if we don't throw down field until it's desperation time? Best was bottled up all game, and the receivers still showed they are too wimpy to break a bump and run coverage. Did Nate Burleson play? Did any WRs play?
Another thing that bothered me today. When Stafford got hurt, Urlicher got a personal foul and that big piece of garbage Cherilous just looked at the play and did nothing. Nothing. What I wouldn't have given to have had any player go over that pop Urlacher. Show the league we aren't there to step on anymore. But I guess maybe we are. Urlacher stepped on us, the refs stepped on us. And our own HC couldn't even sack up and say boo about it. Hope you spend the fines you saved well, Schwartz, because you passed on a great opportunity to build an us against them mentality. Instead you have a bunch of players who will have to complain on their own, instead of make a statement as one.
Starting to have doubts about Schwartz.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Detroit Lions