M. Forte - Sell High or Ride Him Out - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

M. Forte - Sell High or Ride Him Out

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: M. Forte - Sell High or Ride Him Out

Postby dgan » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm

After today's game, I'm predicting a Reggie Bush-type role. The Bears can't run the ball. Period. We found that out last year, and they haven't done anything to change my feeling on that. At some point in every game (usually before half time), Martz will just give up on the running game. But his ability to catch out of the backfield, particularly down the field, means he's going to have some good games in this offense.
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CBMGreatOne » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm

dgan wrote:After today's game, I'm predicting a Reggie Bush-type role. The Bears can't run the ball. Period. We found that out last year, and they haven't done anything to change my feeling on that. At some point in every game (usually before half time), Martz will just give up on the running game. But his ability to catch out of the backfield, particularly down the field, means he's going to have some good games in this offense.

I'm actually thinking a Ray Rice type role. Reggie Bush doesn't get the ball enough to merit such a comparison even though I could see them being used similarly. In spite of Forte's failure to score in goal to go, I doubt Martz really thinks Chester is a better option at the goal line.
CBMGreatOne
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jdogg_ffc » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm

B3N1ZJAM1N wrote:Sell him high now. No way he repeats that against someone who has a defense better than an actual wooden fence

Um he gets to play the Lion's again this yr.
First the Shock, then the Pistons can the Lions be next?

Well maybe next yr.

PS I didn't lose a paper bag challenge but somehow as a Lion's fan it just feels right.
jdogg_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FatFoot » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 pm

The Bears can't run? Says a Packer fan? :) Forte couldn't punch it in. The shame there is that they didn't let Chester have a go.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk