PBC - Week Two - AFC EAST - Patsies @ Jets - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC - Week Two - AFC EAST - Patsies @ Jets

Moderator: Football Moderators

PBC - Week Two - AFC EAST - Patsies @ Jets

Postby Dawinner127 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am

Anyone down for this? Battle of two of the top teams in the AFC and a big divisional rivalry. After that disgusting performance the Jets had on offense, I expect the Jets to come out hot. You will see more balls being throw down field. Is Randy Moss ready to get stranded on Revis Island yet again?

Jets win this one 17 - 7
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: PBC - Week Two - AFC EAST - Patsies @ Jets

Postby Dawinner127 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:43 pm

PBCs really fell of the face of the Cafe, huh?? Theres gotta be some Patsies fans out there
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Dolfan19 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:01 am

I'm not really a patsie fan, but I will take your challenge, so I can clean up that mess of an avatar of yours for a week. :-D
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)

Postby Dawinner127 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Dolfan19 wrote:I'm not really a patsie fan, but I will take your challenge, so I can clean up that mess of an avatar of yours for a week. :-D

I like it ;-D Next week we can have a Jets vs Fins PBC. Get ready to hide your beloved Dolphins avatar for 2 weeks ;-D
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dolfan19 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:43 am

Dawinner127 wrote:I like it ;-D Next week we can have a Jets vs Fins PBC. Get ready to hide your beloved Dolphins avatar for 2 weeks ;-D

I'll do another PBC next week to defend my Phins. But according to public lucky ladders picks, 90% of the Cafe believes that you will be wearing a paper bag this coming week. I feel like an @$# for taking such a one sided bet... :-D
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 am

Dolfan19 wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:I like it ;-D Next week we can have a Jets vs Fins PBC. Get ready to hide your beloved Dolphins avatar for 2 weeks ;-D

I'll do another PBC next week to defend my Phins. But according to public lucky ladders picks, 90% of the Cafe believes that you will be wearing a paper bag this coming week. I feel like an @$# for taking such a one sided bet... :-D

What a lovely bag you have on ;-D Can't wait to make you wear it for another week when the Jets squish the Fish on Sunday night!
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby B3N1ZJAM1N » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 am

Nice RB you have, if he's not a big enough bust I'm sure Sanchez could use a fluffer for this week.
B3N1ZJAM1N
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Dolfan19 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm

haha, congrats on a nice win! but don't expect me to be wearing this for more than one week. Dolphins are going to be division champs again this year. ;-D (we have a better defense than the patsies)
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:50 am

Dolfan19 wrote:haha, congrats on a nice win! but don't expect me to be wearing this for more than one week. Dolphins are going to be division champs again this year. ;-D (we have a better defense than the patsies)

Hope you enjoy hiding your head in that bag for another week when the Jets beat the Dolphins tonight ;-D The Dolphins offense is atrocious and will not be able to move the ball on Gang Green ;-D
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting