Travis Henry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Travis Henry

Moderator: Football Moderators

Travis Henry

Postby NoLight81 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:23 pm

Anyone have the information on whether or not he is playing tommorrow? I heard it is prolly gonna be a gametime decision...

Should i just leave him in or bench him and put in Brian Westbrook instead?
- NoLight -
NoLight81
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby fantasizing » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:29 pm

Here's what yahoo says:

Nov 21 Henry reported no major problems after practicing with the Bills on Friday. The running back, who suffered a hairline fracture in his lower right leg in last week's loss to the Houston Texans, said he will rest on Saturday in hopes of being ready for Sunday's matchup with the Indianapolis Colts. He is listed as questionable.
Advice: Henry will work out before Sunday's game and then decide if he will be able to play. If Henry is sidelined, Joe Burns and Sammy Morris likely will split the load out of the backfield.

Nov 22 Running back Travis Henry (hairline fracture) and wide receiver Eric Moulds (groin) practiced on Friday and appear that they will give it a ago on Sunday against the Colts. "I'd be shocked if they don't play," coach Gregg Williams told the Indianapolis Star.
Views: In a struggling Bills' offense, Henry makes for a better play than Moulds, who has not scored since week two. Williams will likely mix in Sammy Morris and Joe Burns to keep Henry from overworking, but Indy has been very friendly to opposing running backs.

Nov 22 Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills head coach Gregg Williams is optimistic both WR Eric Moulds (groin) and RB Travis Henry (leg) will play in the Week 12 game against the Indianapolis Colts. "They both took a ton of reps today (Friday, Nov. 21)," said Williams. "I'd be shocked if they don't play on Sunday."
fantasizing

Friendliness: %

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:47 pm

He's on my bench if that means anything...then again, that is why I am 6-5... :,-(
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby fantasizing » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:53 pm

I'm gonna start him for the following reasons:

1) the matchup is too good to pass up. Indy's rush d is garbage and and a 75% Henry will still do alot of damage.

2) Every game Henry has played at home this season, he's put up great stats. At home, he's the man.

3) I don't like my backup's matchup: A. Thomas at Denver....ouch, I smell 59 yards rushing and no TDs.
fantasizing

Friendliness: %

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:42 am

I really wish I could start Henry, but a half broken leg is just asking for a 5 play game and then, you're done. So, I think I'm just going to have to take the chance on Domanick Davis even though the Patriots defense is good.

Yahoo 10 team league, 8-3 overall, three way tie for 1st place

QB - Bulger*, Brooks
RB - Portis*, D. Davis*, Shipp, Hearst, Henry
WR - S. Moss*, Toomer*, J. Smith*, A. Johnson
TE - Clark*, Shockey
K - Wilkins*
DEF - KC*
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk