Top 5 RBs (I know it's early) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Top 5 RBs (I know it's early)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Top 5 RBs (I know it's early)

Postby abrunn11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 am

Your list is looking better and better by the week. Maybe I should not have been so closed-minded. Nice job!
abrunn11
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RBManiac » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Saw this on the rotoworld forums and thought it would be interesting to see how much people's perceptions of players change once you get to see them a week in.

Looks like even if he was wrong, he is referring to what rotoworld says. Most people even veterns on this site like to jump the gun without thinking that there is no logic of their arguements right in front of their faces. Yes its a little overreacting to say Foster is a top 5 back after week 1, but its not totally out of reality that he does finish a top 5 back, and people have to recongnize things like that before going all out on some thread they dont agree with.
RBManiac
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm

RBManiac wrote:
Saw this on the rotoworld forums and thought it would be interesting to see how much people's perceptions of players change once you get to see them a week in.

Looks like even if he was wrong, he is referring to what rotoworld says. Most people even veterns on this site like to jump the gun without thinking that there is no logic of their arguements right in front of their faces. Yes its a little overreacting to say Foster is a top 5 back after week 1, but its not totally out of reality that he does finish a top 5 back, and people have to recongnize things like that before going all out on some thread they dont agree with.

I think that's important. It happens all the times in leagues and is why some people who are sold high really shouldn't be. Of course we never know who these people are so it is unfair to tell those people they made a poor decision. I'm sure week 1 there were a ton of people seeing Foster as a one week wonder and traded him for maybe 3rd round value. Those people are probably kicking themselves. I am going to stick by my top 5 backs but would probably move them around a bit looking at what has happened through week 4. I also called Bradshaw being a top 10 back in another thread before the season started so lets see how that goes :D. I live in NY and while I'm not a Giants fan I do pay attention to the Giants more than other teams. I'm sure if I didn't live in NY I wouldn't have known about the potential of Bradshaw even though he is pretty injury prone.
sadlyajetsfan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk