Play of the day - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Play of the day

Moderator: Football Moderators

Play of the day

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 pm

what was your great play of the day? I nominate Randy Moss for his amazingly blaize (blah-zay) looking one-handed TD catch. He burned Revis so bad he had to move from Revis island to the island of misfit hammys. And he caught a pass with one hand, in full stride, at speed, without a hint of bobble. Subtle, yet truly amazing.
Last edited by moochman on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Play of the day

Postby B3N1ZJAM1N » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm

twas sexy as can be
B3N1ZJAM1N
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:42 pm

moochman wrote:what was your great play of the day? I nominate Randy Moss for his amazingly blaze looking one-handed TD catch. He burned Revis so bad he had to move from Revis island to the island of misfit hammys. And he caught a pass with one hand, in full stride, at speed, without a hint of bobble. Subtle, yet truly amazing.

When that play occurred, I said to myself, "hell of a catch, he deserved that one", which he did, don't get me wrong. But Revis was only burned because he felt his hamstring go on him. After that play Revis didn't see one snap the rest of the game. He sat the entire second half. Anyways, I'll give all the credit in the world to Moss for that catch, but when he tried to go for another 1-handed catch on the sideline later in the game he ended up tipping it up and allowing Pool to pick it off. Hell of a catch though ;-D
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby swords » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:54 pm

That TD grab that Devin Hester had would be my pick.
swords
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby HomerJay » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 am

swords wrote:That TD grab that Devin Hester had would be my pick.

Yeah that was nice...one handed..bobble and sealed before hitting the line. That was nice ;-D
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Postby HunglikeChampions » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 am

Dawinner127 wrote:
moochman wrote:what was your great play of the day? I nominate Randy Moss for his amazingly blaze looking one-handed TD catch. He burned Revis so bad he had to move from Revis island to the island of misfit hammys. And he caught a pass with one hand, in full stride, at speed, without a hint of bobble. Subtle, yet truly amazing.

When that play occurred, I said to myself, "hell of a catch, he deserved that one", which he did, don't get me wrong. But Revis was only burned because he felt his hamstring go on him. After that play Revis didn't see one snap the rest of the game. He sat the entire second half. Anyways, I'll give all the credit in the world to Moss for that catch, but when he tried to go for another 1-handed catch on the sideline later in the game he ended up tipping it up and allowing Pool to pick it off. Hell of a catch though ;-D

Revis didnt reach down to his hamstring until that last lunge to try to get a hand on the pass. He was already burnt and the ball was thrown perfectly where he couldnt get to it. Revis is great, but you have to admit when he got burnt. It doesn't happen often, but it did happen there.
HunglikeChampions
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:53 am

HunglikeChampions wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:

Revis didnt reach down to his hamstring until that last lunge to try to get a hand on the pass. He was already burnt and the ball was thrown perfectly where he couldnt get to it. Revis is great, but you have to admit when he got burnt. It doesn't happen often, but it did happen there.

With no hamstring injury, he doesn't get burnt. It's his own fault that he has this injury. Shouldn't have missed training camp and should have done what Harris and Mangold did. Go to training camp and worry about contract negotiations throughout camp.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting