Who is authorized to answer ?'s - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Who is authorized to answer ?'s

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is authorized to answer ?'s

Postby TDmaster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 am

How do you know if the person answering your questions knows what he or she is talking about?
From what i've heard this is a pretty knowledgeable but how can i be sure?
TDmaster
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who is authorized to answer ?'s

Postby B3N1ZJAM1N » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 am

I guess mainly common sense but you usually can by an ambulance on the avatar. If you look left I have an ambulance which means I'm on the cafe response team. This doesn't necessarily always mean what I'm talking about but most of the time it does lol. I try not to post when I dont know or I'm just guessing
B3N1ZJAM1N
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter

Postby hifiguy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:22 am

Another thing that helps is to see how long they have been a member of the Cafe. Alot of us without the ambulance have been comming to this site for years. This site has a wealth of information. I suggest somebody new to it, take some time and surf around and do alot of reading. You will figure out pretty fast who the regulars are and who's opinion may mean more to you than others just by reading other posts that may or may not apply to your particular question. Welcome to the Cafe and Good Luck!
hifiguy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 16)

Postby dream_017 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:04 am

hifiguy wrote:Another thing that helps is to see how long they have been a member of the Cafe. Alot of us without the ambulance have been comming to this site for years. This site has a wealth of information. I suggest somebody new to it, take some time and surf around and do alot of reading. You will figure out pretty fast who the regulars are and who's opinion may mean more to you than others just by reading other posts that may or may not apply to your particular question. Welcome to the Cafe and Good Luck!

This ;-D

Look around and read. A huge number of posts doesn't mean anything, even being on this site a long doesn't mean anything(although if someone is active and been here a long time I would say they probably know something).
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby B3N1ZJAM1N » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 am

dream_017 wrote:
hifiguy wrote:Another thing that helps is to see how long they have been a member of the Cafe. Alot of us without the ambulance have been comming to this site for years. This site has a wealth of information. I suggest somebody new to it, take some time and surf around and do alot of reading. You will figure out pretty fast who the regulars are and who's opinion may mean more to you than others just by reading other posts that may or may not apply to your particular question. Welcome to the Cafe and Good Luck!

This ;-D

Look around and read. A huge number of posts doesn't mean anything, even being on this site a long doesn't mean anything(although if someone is active and been here a long time I would say they probably know something).

Both of these are exactly right
B3N1ZJAM1N
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Beginner's Forum