Postby lody » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:30 pm

kinda a buzzkill to the Packers trade rumors
lody
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Lynch to see more playing time, Spiller bring along slowly

Postby drunkmonkey » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Here's the actual source, if you want to skip the chat room this guy's spamming in all his posts: http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/09/2 ... lay-a-lot/
drunkmonkey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Trivia Time Trial ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lody » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

hey, let me know what you think about the site?
lody
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:50 pm

lody wrote:hey, let me know what you think about the site?

2K, come on man, this is too funny. You really made a second account to spam your own website? Not cool man, if they shut down this account they are smart enough to shut down your main one too.

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby lody » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

not 2k. we are working on this together. i've been around cafe for awhile.
lody
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby 2ksports » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:18 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:
lody wrote:hey, let me know what you think about the site?

2K, come on man, this is too funny. You really made a second account to spam your own website? Not cool man, if they shut down this account they are smart enough to shut down your main one too.

I didn't know about this and we are not the same person. This can be verified by IP check.

I've been focused on dev work for the 2 past weeks. I didn't even know lody had an account at cafe...
2ksports
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SameSongNDance » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Bazzy, I can confirm they are two different people as well. To stay on topic..

Coach Chan Gailey indicated that Marshawn Lynch will "play a lot this week" against the Patriots.
"He ran the ball pretty good [last week]," said Gailey. "You could tell he was rusty from last year not having played a ton and getting back into it this year." Gailey conceded that he was "unfair" in putting so much on C.J. Spiller's plate so early, so Lynch's increased playing time appears to be more than just a showcase for a trade. This remains a timeshare effort, however, so Lynch is a poor fantasy play this week.

-rotoworld
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Wow yall need to take a joke, damn, I knew sleeperbot was 2Ks so I made a joke, my bad.

Anyways, as for Lynch seeing more touches, I think its just an audition. The clock is ticking on the time left that they Bills will be able to get return on the guy, and thus he will be a major factor for a few weeks or so until hes shipped out of town.

Spiller no questions asked is the back of the future, that they want to be brought along as quickly as possible. This being said not only is Lynch there still but Jackson is also, so once Lynch is sent packing Jackson is still a road block.

I really thought Lynch would go to GB, and still could, but now I'm not so certain. If it were up to Rodgers then Lynch would be in Green Bay this weekend, but obviously its not. No matter how Gailey is with his RB there is still no real worth in Buffalo's backfield. Fitzpatrick should help a little, but heck its the line that is the issue not the passing game opening up for the backs.

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Flyn high again » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 pm

If Green Bay has a hard time running against the Bears, their interest should pick up. If they lose to the Bears and only rush for 50 yds, I bet you see a trade or RB signing before the next game. Buffalo, on the other hand, seems to be run by 12 year olds who act and react without a lot of thinking. I'd love to play poker against their front office. A trade was logical for both teams yet neither wanted to lose leverage by pursuing it. GB needs an RB regardless of how much they say they don't. Buffalo has 3 RBs and MANY needs.

With the injuries and moves in New England, I'd add them to the mix, too. this wouldn't be good for Buffalo because Bill Belichick is smart enough to get Lynch and give away one or two guys he planned to cut anyways. I'd read the contract twice and count my change if I was dealing with him.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SameSongNDance » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Flyn high again wrote:If Green Bay has a hard time running against the Bears, their interest should pick up. If they lose to the Bears and only rush for 50 yds, I bet you see a trade or RB signing before the next game. Buffalo, on the other hand, seems to be run by 12 year olds who act and react without a lot of thinking. I'd love to play poker against their front office. A trade was logical for both teams yet neither wanted to lose leverage by pursuing it. GB needs an RB regardless of how much they say they don't. Buffalo has 3 RBs and MANY needs.

With the injuries and moves in New England, I'd add them to the mix, too. this wouldn't be good for Buffalo because Bill Belichick is smart enough to get Lynch and give away one or two guys he planned to cut anyways. I'd read the contract twice and count my change if I was dealing with him.

This is how I feel as well. This weeks games will have a huge impact on trade negotiations, if there are any. Also, sorry bazzy, its hard to gauge sarcasm via the internet sometimes. :-b
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Next

Return to Football Talk