I'm in SF - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'm in SF

Moderator: Football Moderators

I'm in SF

Postby joejlitz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Yo, yo ya'll. I'm in SF. Got tickets to the Eagles game! Should be a blast!

Scott - Was at Fisherman's Wharf this morning and noticed lots of dudes looking to dry dock their Galleon's and I immediately thought of you.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I'm in SF

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm

joejlitz wrote:Scott - Was at Fisherman's Wharf this morning and noticed lots of dudes looking to dry dock their Galleon's and I immediately thought of you.

While I'm touched you feel that way about me Joe, I'm happily not your type. :-D

On a serious note, enjoy the great food they have there on the Wharf. Avail yourself of the tourist stuff if you can (not sure if you're there for work or pleasure...)

Get the dungenesse crab chowder served in the breadbowl that they make right there on the wharf. Hit up the Ghirardeli factory at the end of the wharf to get some tasties to take home to your wife.

While you're up there ya gotta ride the cable cars around. I got kicked off a cable car while I was there :,-( Also, if you want to get your drinks for free, walk around with your fly unzipped. ;-D

Have fun Joe, see ya when you get back.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby joejlitz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Scott - Was at Fisherman's Wharf this morning and noticed lots of dudes looking to dry dock their Galleon's and I immediately thought of you.

While I'm touched you feel that way about me Joe, I'm happily not your type. :-D

On a serious note, enjoy the great food they have there on the Wharf. Avail yourself of the tourist stuff if you can (not sure if you're there for work or pleasure...)

Get the dungenesse crab chowder served in the breadbowl that they make right there on the wharf. Hit up the Ghirardeli factory at the end of the wharf to get some tasties to take home to your wife.

While you're up there ya gotta ride the cable cars around. I got kicked off a cable car while I was there :,-( Also, if you want to get your drinks for free, walk around with your fly unzipped. ;-D

Have fun Joe, see ya when you get back.

Did all of that, but didn't know to get the Dungeoness so we got straight up Clam in the bread bowl. Delicious b ut I'm fighting a hangover from last night. Just had some amazing gnocchi in Little Italy. Going to bed to try to sleep off yesterday's hangover. By the way - no business thie weekend. Straight up fun and going to the Eagles game.
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joejlitz » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:15 pm

If anyone is interested, here's a recap of my trip:

viewtopic.php?f=346&t=439352
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Return to General Talk