"Garbage Time Gold Mines" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

"Garbage Time Gold Mines"

Moderator: Football Moderators

"Garbage Time Gold Mines"

Postby Purple1 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm

So we all know Denver is going to pass and pass some more and thier defense is over the hill which has lead to some big stats coming out of the QB and WR's.

But what about Buffalo? Yes they are bad but think about it for a minute, Fitzpatrick has 7 TD passes in the last three games 4 of them going to Stevie Johnson.

I road those two to a big win yesterday and I don't think it was a fluke(although playing the Jag's helped). Wasn't it 2 years ago Buffalos head coach(Gailey) was OC of the Tyler Thigpen lead KC cheifs? I remember the cheifs players putting up pretty good #'s constantly playing from behind and helping a lot of fantasy teams in the process.

The Bills schedual gets a little rough after the bye @Balt, @KC and CHI at home but I really wouldn't be suprised to see some decent stats come out of "Garbage Time" in at least 2 of those games.

If you need bye week fill-ins @ QB and WR I wouldn't sleep on the Bills I think they will be suprisingly productive.

I gotta give props to the Drew pimpin Fitzpatrick in the week 5 percentage plays article ;-D
Purple1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: "Garbage Time Gold Mines"

Postby RBManiac » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 pm

im actually contemplating picking up FitzCrapTrick
RBManiac
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football