$18.99 NFL Jerseys? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

$18.99 NFL Jerseys?

Moderator: Football Moderators

$18.99 NFL Jerseys?

Postby spodog » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Anyone ever order NFL Jersey's from this outfit? Sewn jerseys the NFL sells for $80 to $100 for $18.99 really makes me suspicious.

Is this really cheap stuff or is to ok? Anyone know?

http://www.tbeststore.com
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: $18.99 NFL Jerseys?

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

I dunno, under $20 bucks does not seem possible. I've wanted a Jim Brown throwback for a while now...$20 is almost worth the risk to find out. hmmm. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am

I'm guessing you'd be disappointed. I'd be willing to bet you won't get what's pictured. Don't throw away $20 to these clowns.

Just look at the FAQ:
How do you send my purchased items?

We will send the products by express to you.All the products will be delivered to your hand.You will receive the packages in 7 working days after you placed an order .Please make sure you are able to receipt the package when the express comes.Because if you cannot receipt the package in 5 days they might send it back to us ,that will lead to unnecessary extra expense.

http://www.tbeststore.com/faq.asp#a4

:-?
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:31 am

If that's the best they can do grammar/spelling-wise, there's no way I'd send them my money.

A serious business is going to get that stuff cleaned up by a professional. There is no way these guys are legit. I'd recommend taking the link down.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby bungle613 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm

You will be ordering from CHina. Fairly common but the quality is actually quite good for the money. $18.99 was also a common price on Ebay until they shut them down there. They are bootlegs, make no mistake but rarely do you get something that is so bad you would be angry about it.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm

I had some of my friends order a bunch of jerseys from a site like this a few days ago. They got free shipping if they ordered 10 or more. I don't know the name, but also from China. I'll let you know the quality when they get them
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby Guru13 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 am

aaawall91 wrote:I had some of my friends order a bunch of jerseys from a site like this a few days ago. They got free shipping if they ordered 10 or more. I don't know the name, but also from China. I'll let you know the quality when they get them

have a friend that did the same thing. I know the website but I don't want the hammy to get me. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby joejlitz » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:02 pm

bungle613 wrote:You will be ordering from CHina. Fairly common but the quality is actually quite good for the money. $18.99 was also a common price on Ebay until they shut them down there. They are bootlegs, make no mistake but rarely do you get something that is so bad you would be angry about it.

Koreans are very good at it, as well and the quality was good. There was an outfit selling throwbacks on eBay for awhile. Definitely worth $20 to try. You could get something great, in which case you could order a bunch of jerseys. And if not, it's only $20.

Then let us know, so we don't waste our $20. :-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Dawinner127 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 pm

I know www.sthcool.org is a great site for cheap jerseys as well. A friend I tailgate with at the Jets games as ordered numerous Jerseys. Gholston, Leon Washington, Favre, Mangold and now he got a Santonio Holmes jersey at the start of the season.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby joejlitz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:I know http://www.sthcool.org is a great site for cheap jerseys as well. A friend I tailgate with at the Jets games as ordered numerous Jerseys. Gholston, Leon Washington, Favre, Mangold and now he got a Santonio Holmes jersey at the start of the season.

This link isn't working for me.

On the other website - it looks like 18.99 for the jersey, but $35 for shipping.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Next

Return to General Talk