$18.99 NFL Jerseys? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

$18.99 NFL Jerseys?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: $18.99 NFL Jerseys?

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 am

I've got 3 jerseys that should be coming soon, for presents for people, that I'll post once they come. $45 apiece. Dustin Keller green, Mark Sanchez white, and Joe Namath throwback.
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joejlitz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 am

I shared this with my brother and he got 2 Dolphins jerseys, one orange and one white, and a Yankees jersey and he is thrilled with all of them. The Dolphins jerseys are perfect and he plans on wearing one to Hooters this weekend to watch the game. He said the pinstripes on the Yankees jersey are only slightly off, but not to the point where he thinks people would notice and he said he would wear it to a game and fit right in with everyone else.

So - for $100 including shipping, he got 2 awesome/perfect jerseys and 1 great jersey.

Also, he confirmed that they are from China.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby woodson_28 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm

bump. Thinking about picking up a few of these, but I'm curious if anybody has tried them lately, or have any horror stories.

I'm worried about getting a phantom charge on my cc a few months down the road, or getting a jersey that has the numbers on backwards, or name upside down.
woodson_28
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 pm

woodson_28 wrote:bump. Thinking about picking up a few of these, but I'm curious if anybody has tried them lately, or have any horror stories.

I'm worried about getting a phantom charge on my cc a few months down the road, or getting a jersey that has the numbers on backwards, or name upside down.

I had no problems with the 3 jerseys I ordered. I wore the Sanchez and my father wore the Keller to the Jets victory Sunday night. ;-D
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to General Talk