NEED FANTASY ADVICE PLEASE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

NEED FANTASY ADVICE PLEASE

Moderator: Football Moderators

NEED FANTASY ADVICE PLEASE

Postby charlesincharge822 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:53 pm

So I have three questions that I need advice on for this week:

1. Should I start Eli Manning or Matt Schaub this week? Last week I went with the poor matchup stud over the good matchup secondary qb and ended up having a 3 point total for qb instead of 26. I'm in the same position this week with Schaub playing the Chiefs and Eli playing the Lions...what do you think?

2. Should I drop Jonathan Stewart for Knowshon Moreno? Now I know Moreno has a poor matchup this week against the Jets and is coming off of an injury, but I was thinking it might be a good idea to snag him now so I can use him in a few weeks when he's healed up and has some easier matchups. Plus J-stewart has been awful so far. (ps. in case it helps, my rbs currently are Frank Gore, LT, Ryan Torain, and Jonathan Stewart)

3. Should I play Calvin Johnson this week? This is another question 1 sorta deal when it's stud vs. matchup (tough giants pass def). And if you factor in his current injury (they said he had a decent practice most recently though...), I don't know if he's the best play. However, I don't have the best WR corps to replace him: Donald Driver, Johnny Knox, Louis Murphy, Brandon Tate...
charlesincharge822
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: NEED FANTASY ADVICE PLEASE

Postby charlesincharge822 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Also, I've been offered a trade for tomlinson. The other person said they'd offer me either Brandon Lloyd or Austin Collie for him. What do you think???
charlesincharge822
Monday Morning Quarterback

Re: NEED FANTASY ADVICE PLEASE

Postby phate83 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

1. Schaub (don't let one week fool you)
2. Yes, Stewart's going downhill, you don't need him nor Moreno now, but having Moreno for the end of the season is a great idea.
3. Yes, and you should never ask that question. He's one of the players that you never bench no matter who he's playing against, if you bench him he'll end up getting 250 yards and 4 TD's and you'll cry.

Don't trade Tomlinson for them, he's worth much more than that. Lloyd is inconsistent, and Collie's still dealing with injuries.
10 Team league 0 PPR 14-1 so far.
QB: RGIII, Romo, Bradford
WR: Lloyd, D Moore, Ogletree, D Thomas.
RB: Foster, MJD, AP, A Green, D Richardson.
TE: Fleener Gonzalez
K: Crosby
Def: Waiver Matchups (NEP)
phate83
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Beginner's Forum