1-5.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

1-5....

Moderator: Football Moderators

1-5....

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:03 pm

So after week 6 we are one and five. I would have hoped for a little better than that. I guess with the right breaks it could easily be 3-3. Think about how much better that would be lol. We would be thinking about beating Washington to move to 4-3 and how we are only a game out of first place!! Instead we are 1-5, probably going to lose to Washington, then lose the Jets and be 1-7. And the road loss streak is going to hit 30 if we dont be the Redskins.

Its sad we could not beat a Giants team that clearly didnt even want to play football that day. They looked like they were playing a scrimmage and we could not pull it together enough to get the win. I mean Drew Stanton was throwing TD passes.... Nothing else needs to be said about the Giants effort when you say something like that.

Sooo in the off season we need to get 2 line backers, 2 corners and a safety, left tackle to protect our golden arm from shattering as its getting scary thinking about, a bruising RB to complement Best, and a legit number 2 WR cause IMO Burleson is not good enough.

I really hope when Stafford comes back that Im happy he is back and i can notice a CLEAR and DISTINCT difference between him and Hill. Im having a feeling that im going to be wishing Hill was still in there and I really really dont want that to happen. Come on Stafford, stay on the field and show us what you are.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 1-5....

Postby dream_017 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:I mean Drew Stanton was throwing TD passes....

I believe this should read "I mean Drew Stanton was throwing game ending INTs.... "
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 pm

i didnt expect they're record to be any different at this point...at least they've looked competitive but there's still a lot of improvements that need to be made, especially on the Back 7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 pm

My concerns aren't that they are 1-5, I had hoped they could somehow win 5, figured 3-4 possible. but they haven't won with Stafford. Now we have to deal with rust and dark storm cloud of his next injury. If Stafford is a potential upper tier QB he should be albe to lead us past the Bills, Bears, and Bucs. Beat the Bees and we have a respectable building block of a 4-12 season under our belts.
When you consider that two of those games are on the road, a loss seems likely. So 3-12. That is the bottom of the barrell for this season. Failure to win 2 more games could be a sign of QB or coaching failure.

Geeez. Couldn't we simply beat the Bs and win 4, maybe ever upset someone and win 5. Oh, now I've gotten silly. Forgive. :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Detroit Lions