Darius Rucker's End Zone Obsession Football Challenge - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Darius Rucker's End Zone Obsession Football Challenge

Moderator: Football Moderators

Darius Rucker's End Zone Obsession Football Challenge

Postby DRFantasy » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Darius Rucker is a well known sports fan, as well as a musician with multiple #1 singles and albums. “Anyone that knows me knows that I am fanatical about two things - music and sports. This game is the perfect way for all my friends to join me with my sports obsession,” says Rucker before quickly reminding everyone to bring their A-game!

Darius Rucker's End Zone Obsession Football Challenge is a 17-round online football game where players simply pick the winners of NFL games to earn points and prizes in every round. You can bring your friends and start your own league or join an existing league.

Play now for weekly prizes including t-shirts, hats and autographed CDs, and the grand prize winner gets a trip for 2 to Hawaii!

No drafts. No rosters. No trades. Simply pick the winners of each game and start earning points. Everything you need to help with your decision is right at your fingertips, including the Athlon Sports StatCast - which gives you real-time statistical data on who the rest of your competition is picking!

It's time to strap on your helmet and get in the game. Come on over to http://endzoneobsession.footballexpertsclub.com to get started!
DRFantasy
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds