Steve Johnson is good - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Steve Johnson is good

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Steve Johnson is good

Postby joejlitz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 pm

jake_twothousandfive wrote:
Azrael wrote:Yeah boy.

Decent game. But 3 Cincinnati DBs were hurt during the game. Also, if you look closely at the tape you can see what looks to be some stick 'em on his gloves. I'd like to see him play a legitimate game before I'm ready to call him a good weekly play.

Also he only scored 34 points in my scoring format. :-t This wasn't enough for me to get the win considering the off day Gore gave me.

100% agree. None of his TDs were especially impressive - no one-handed grabs and I never saw hom get more than 5 yards separation from the DBs. Forget that he has 9 TDs in 8 games; Steve Johnson is a mirage and you should be lucky to trade him while he is hot.

:-B
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Purple1 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 pm

joejlitz wrote:
jake_twothousandfive wrote:
Azrael wrote:Yeah boy.

Decent game. But 3 Cincinnati DBs were hurt during the game. Also, if you look closely at the tape you can see what looks to be some stick 'em on his gloves. I'd like to see him play a legitimate game before I'm ready to call him a good weekly play.

Also he only scored 34 points in my scoring format. :-t This wasn't enough for me to get the win considering the off day Gore gave me.

100% agree. None of his TDs were especially impressive - no one-handed grabs and I never saw hom get more than 5 yards separation from the DBs. Forget that he has 9 TDs in 8 games; Steve Johnson is a mirage and you should be lucky to trade him while he is hot.

Definatly a sell High. All his scores happen from Fluke plays, he never seems to beat his man or get any YAC. When he does score its alwasy a busted coverage or some gimmick formation that the D was unprepaired for. Get rid of him now his value will never be higher...I'm sure you could get an every week stud like Randy Moss, Miles Austin, or Brandon Marshall for him.

:-B
Purple1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Flyn high again » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Sounds like Welker. I will take a guy who consistently scores points regardless of why he scores the points. Johnson will be going into my line up to replace Nicks.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk