Waiver Wire (Week 11) . . . and Beyond - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Waiver Wire (Week 11) . . . and Beyond

Moderator: Football Moderators

Waiver Wire (Week 11) . . . and Beyond

Postby WebHamster » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:58 am

The byes are behind fantasy leaguers. Now teams angling for fantasy playoff spots must bolster their rosters in anticipation of the upcoming one-and-done format. Indeed, in one of my leagues, the playoffs begin Week 12, so time is of the essence. Meanwhile, it is not too early (it always is strategic to look ahead a [...]

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/2010 ... re11-2.php
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Waiver Wire (Week 11) . . . and Beyond

Postby Flyn high again » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:42 pm

I'd put James Jones (WR Green Bay) on the "Snatch Them" list. Word out of Green Bay is he may have passed Donald Driver on the depth chart. Driver took Monday off for a "personal day". I think, maybe, the coach informed Driver that he was benched and gave him the day off. Seems the most likely reason Driver would take a day off unless he is still injured. However, if he is still injured enough to miss practice but not benched, why call it a "personal" day?

I grabbed Jones in case the news and my reasoning is correct. His last week (8 catches 1 TD 126 yards (I think it's 126 or 123)) shows he can perform at WR1 scoring levels when given the chance. GB has enough injuries that Jones, provided he becomes starting WR2 and can hang onto the ball, should get double digit looks.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk