Nnamdi - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Nnamdi

Moderator: Football Moderators

Nnamdi

Postby Guru13 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Who is he going to be covering? Or.. which side of the field? I have concerns about Mike Wallace this week.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Nnamdi

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:42 am

As far as I know, it's kind of indiscriminate who he lines up against as he usually does, as you said, have a 'side of the field'. His presence diminishes the value of any/all WRs facing the Raiders, but the fact of the matter is that the Raiders are pretty brutal against opposing WRs anyway (4th-best in the league against opposing WRs in terms of fantasy pts. allowed), so I'd be more worried about the matchup in general.

All this said, Wallace has been on quite a hot streak and will probably find a way to at least get you enough points to warrant a start - as the Raiders have not faced many guys with his speed who can truly take the top off the defense - so you probably have to throw him out there and hope that the Steelers find a way to get him the ball early and often and that he gets most of the 15.2/game they allow to opposing pass-catchers :-?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Nnamdi

Postby Payne Dailey » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 am

He's inactive, I'm rolling the dice and starting Wallace.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk