Is it EVER ok to throw a game? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Is it EVER ok to throw a game?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Is it EVER ok to throw a game?

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS...... :-D :-D :-D ;-D
2011 FFB Totals
Terrible at everything, and a liar.
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ABA316 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 am

Congrats man!
ABA316 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 am

FantasySportsMaven wrote: and then I am gone, thank God. ;-D

I get the impression your (former) leaguemates feel the same way.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:17 am

scottaa1 wrote:

Hehe... yeah, but not all of them. My leaving will allow the crooked commish to help himself and his liberal buds to at least make the playoffs next year since no one else left in the league will object as I did and all will once again be in harmony in that league. What is ironic is that this league disagreement is exactly like the type of political disagreements we had which led to our dislikes of each other in the first place. I demanded fairness and equality under law for all and all times, and they wanted the same but only when it benefitted themselves or their POV. :-P

And, I am still in other leagues with many of the same guys but those leagues don't have scumbag commishes. ;-D
2011 FFB Totals
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Postby krazymop » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 pm

FantasySportsMaven wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:

Hehe... yeah, but not all of them. My leaving will allow the crooked commish to help himself and his liberal buds to at least make the playoffs next year since no one else left in the league will object as I did and all will once again be in harmony in that league. What is ironic is that this league disagreement is exactly like the type of political disagreements we had which led to our dislikes of each other in the first place. I demanded fairness and equality under law for all and all times, and they wanted the same but only when it benefitted themselves or their POV. :-P

And, I am still in other leagues with many of the same guys but those leagues don't have scumbag commishes. ;-D

Assuming this isn't a money league, does it really matter?
krazymop
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 16)

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 pm

krazymop wrote:
FantasySportsMaven wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:

Quite a valid question I've been meaning to ask as well ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
krazymop wrote:
FantasySportsMaven wrote:Hehe... yeah, but not all of them. My leaving will allow the crooked commish to help himself and his liberal buds to at least make the playoffs next year since no one else left in the league will object as I did and all will once again be in harmony in that league. What is ironic is that this league disagreement is exactly like the type of political disagreements we had which led to our dislikes of each other in the first place. I demanded fairness and equality under law for all and all times, and they wanted the same but only when it benefitted themselves or their POV. :-P

Quite a valid question I've been meaning to ask as well ;-)

Well, I don't know about you, but my time is very valuable and If I spend alot of it taking a team to the playoffs, I refuse to let someone steal the opportunity to win that I already bought and paid for with my sweat equity and time. ;-D
2011 FFB Totals
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner