Quizz 1st team all PAC & forgoing his senior season? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Quizz 1st team all PAC & forgoing his senior season?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Quizz 1st team all PAC & forgoing his senior season?

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Nothing concrete yet, but I'm hearing rumblings on the sports radio stations hear that he will forgo his senior season and enter the upcoming NFL draft. Huge blow to the Beavs if it's true. Updates, to follow.

Here's the link to him being named to the 1st team all Pac 10 team. Great job Quizz, very deserving. ;-D

Oh and yeah, here it is for those who haven't seen it, Jacquizz trucking John Boyett in the Civil War. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Quizz 1st team all PAC & forgoing his senior season?

Postby Sandrock » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 am

James wasn't announced as a senior at the Civil War; smart money would be on both of them returning for one last year.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Quizz 1st team all PAC & forgoing his senior season?

Postby Metroid » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 am

Yeah I just got done reading this, which is saying he's going to return. But now this is saying he hasn't yet reached a decision. I think he will indeed submit his name for evaluation, he'd be silly not to. And if he likes the feedback he receives, the smarter money is on him leaving. While Quizz is extremely durable, after seeing what happened to his brother this year, I highly doubt he'll stick around and risk injury if he has good feedback from the NFL. I also think he's kept an eye on fellow Pac 10 player Jake Locker, who has plummeted from grace as far as draft stock. That said, I suppose whether his brother gets a medical redshirt will play a factor in his decision as well. I'm sure he will, and I'm sure Quizz would love to spend one more year on the field with his brother as teammates. He has till January 15th to make a decision.

As a fan of college football, and a closet Quizz fan, I'd love to see him come back. However, as a Ducks fan, I hope James is denied his redshirt and Quizz leaves now so Oregon doesn't have to deal with those boys anymore. Haha. Either way, I wish them both the best. They're both great guys and have both been great for the state of Oregon.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Return to College Football