Choice and Felix - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Choice and Felix

Moderator: Football Moderators

Choice and Felix

Postby shawngee03 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 am

unfortunately ive been relying on Felix as my RB2 lately. i added choice also....but dont feel confident in either of them as i would assume they are going to be sharing carries

are either of them worth playing this week? im probably leaning towards felix as i always play it safe...and to me the safe play is the guy who has been playing all year...but im not excited about it

please dont move this to the trade forum...but my only other option is Starks. so i might have to throw him in there
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Choice and Felix

Postby shawngee03 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:29 am

Interim coach Jason Garrett seconded owner Jerry Jones' opinion that Tashard Choice has earned an expanded role for the final four games.

Marion Barber is still getting treatment on his calf this week, and he's considered unlikely to play against the Eagles. If Choice has a second straight impressive outing, it's going to be hard for Barber to work his way back into the mix. Choice has averaged 106 yards per in the eight career games in which he's received double-digit touches. With dream matchups looming against the Redskins and Cardinals in Weeks 15 and 16, Choice could be a key factor in the fantasy playoffs for the second time in three years

rotoworld
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk