NFL Statistics Changes - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

NFL Statistics Changes

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL Statistics Changes

Postby Irish Drunk » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 pm

I know that every Thursday the NFL releases their statistics changes from the prior week's games. I was expecting a statistic change with Devin McCourty, he wasn't credited with a tackle in the 4th quarter of the Monday night game against the Jets. I know he had the tackle I saw it with my own eyes. The question is do they review all the plays of all the games or only selected disputed plays. What is my recourse here can I lobby the Sports Bureau to review this? The reason why this is is it cost me my league title and $900 in prize money. Would appreciate anyone's input here.

ID
Trash Talkin Boozers League Champion 2008 & 2009, Super Bowl Champion 2010
Irish Drunk
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: NFL Statistics Changes

Postby joejlitz » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Irish Drunk wrote:I know that every Thursday the NFL releases their statistics changes from the prior week's games. I was expecting a statistic change with Devin McCourty, he wasn't credited with a tackle in the 4th quarter of the Monday night game against the Jets. I know he had the tackle I saw it with my own eyes. The question is do they review all the plays of all the games or only selected disputed plays. What is my recourse here can I lobby the Sports Bureau to review this? The reason why this is is it cost me my league title and $900 in prize money. Would appreciate anyone's input here.

ID

Your best bet is to send a letter to Roger Goodell directly. Let him know how much money this cost you. Most likely, the NFL won't change the statistic officially, but he will likely send you a check for your inconvenience.

National Football League
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Good luck! ;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: NFL Statistics Changes

Postby u_fig_eater » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:04 pm

As far as I know, they review every single play. They do so in order to grade the refs.
Ball Breaker Keeper League: Beast Mode 8-5 #2 seed
u_fig_eater
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk