I had been needing Harvin to come back this week, but his migraines are keeping him out (maybe...the one day delay may help).
Non-PPR. Kick return yardage (1 pt/10 yds).
1. If I pick up another Monday night WR (I might be able to hold out for Harvin).
2. My other rostered choices are: Hester & Brandon Tate - both play each other in CHI and the awful weather - no thanks
Here are the available WW wide receivers:
* Manningham - will play Monday night, but Smith & Nicks might be back
* Smith (NYG) - should play, but with a harness. Don't know how many snaps.
* VJax - Played him back the first time, got the goose egg. Won't do that again
* Obomanu - against SF, coming back from a hand injury...don't know....
* D. Mason - also Monday night, and plays against Houston...
* Smith (Carolina) - against Atlanta? Not going to roll those dice...
* E. Bennett - Cutler's current favorite, but again, in CHI
* R. Williams - "the most consistent receiver in Dallas" Hah! Hasn't scored in 8 weeks!
* A. Armstrong (WAS) - might have some luck against a punchless TB secondary...but again, high risk
* B. Berrian (MIN) - Monday night....might do something...probably not
What strategy would you take? All the rankings have these guys in the WR3 range. I already started Tamme, so I'm of to a stellar start. ha!