Okay going into a big playoff game ... I think all of them are big, but i'm going against the highest scoring team and I'm the second highest. ESPN has us slated to be a tie. So my RB and WR positions are really tough to choose for week 15!?!?
Need to start only 3:
1. Ray Rice vs. Saints (Saints Bad Run D but Flacco might need to air it out with Brees on Fire, Rice has been kinda underwhelming as of late)
2. MOJO (Obvious start against a weak Colt's Run Defense)
3. J. Stewart (Good 133 yards against the Falcons, and has shown good running in the last 3 games, and up against a porous Cardinals Defense. Downside is Goodson time share and has been terrible in the beginning of the season)
4. Ryan Torain (Has showed good to great performance when able to play, but has consistently been unhealthy and is up against a mediocre Run Defense in Dallas)
Need to start 2:
1. Jeremy Maclin (Has been consistent, but with DeSean Jackson always the number 1 choice as the deep threat, and up against the Giants)
2. Malcolm Floyd (San Francisco but Rivers has slowed down the throwing and could possibly lose the WR1 spot to Vincent Jackson back in the line up)
3. Kenny Britt ( Has showed flashes of greatness but had a poor performance last week, but gets a great matchup against Houston)
4. Pierre Garcon (Has been great lately but always in the shadow of Reggie Wayne, and some could argue Mannings third target after Wayne and Tamme.)
What to do?