Week 15 GC: Detroit @ Tampa Bay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 15 GC: Detroit @ Tampa Bay

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 15 GC: Detroit @ Tampa Bay

Postby WebHamster » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:30 am

:^
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 15 GC: Detroit @ Tampa Bay

Postby steakhead » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Bucs coach should be fired. All day long the anouncers kept talking about Blount "257 lb RB etc etc". So 1st and goal at the 1/2 line and he doesn't get the ball once. Settle for teh field goal and end up losing in OT. I could of used teh 6 pts
steakhead
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 am

steakhead wrote:Bucs coach should be fired. All day long the anouncers kept talking about Blount "257 lb RB etc etc". So 1st and goal at the 1/2 line and he doesn't get the ball once. Settle for teh field goal and end up losing in OT. I could of used teh 6 pts

Didn't get to watch this epic, but I can say that most games, most Sundays you will see play calling that makes no sense. I don't remember a season where I have felt coaches needed to be fired on so many Sundays.
That said, the Lions break their record road losing streak and, through the total incompetence of opposing coaches, have won two in a row and 4 games in a season.
At least the Lions appear not to be headed to the top pick in the draft. This is how we measure improvement in Detroit.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby brownsfantasygirl » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

moochman wrote:
steakhead wrote:Bucs coach should be fired. All day long the anouncers kept talking about Blount "257 lb RB etc etc". So 1st and goal at the 1/2 line and he doesn't get the ball once. Settle for teh field goal and end up losing in OT. I could of used teh 6 pts

Didn't get to watch this epic, but I can say that most games, most Sundays you will see play calling that makes no sense. I don't remember a season where I have felt coaches needed to be fired on so many Sundays.
That said, the Lions break their record road losing streak and, through the total incompetence of opposing coaches, have won two in a row and 4 games in a season.
At least the Lions appear not to be headed to the top pick in the draft. This is how we measure improvement in Detroit.

Congrats Mooch. Your team is slowly pulling itself out of the gutter. Meanwhile, I was in Cincy this weekend to see the Browns lose to the Bengals. Talk about a boring game between two lousy teams! The only highlight was that we stayed in the same hotel as the team, so I got to see a lot of players up close.
brownsfantasygirl
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting