Appreciate the help. I have a few major decisions to make for tomorrow's games:
1. Going with Hasselbeck over McCoy at QB (I own Rodgers, unfortunately, he's not playing). Smart choice here?
2. Somehow, New England DEF was available in my league - I own GB and they've started every game for me this year, but picked up NE. I assume this is a no brainer to go with NE, right? Perfect storm - Rodgers out, Flynn in, and Patriots secondary finally playing well.
3. Wide receiver... This is a tough one. I have a decent wideout corps, with Desean Jackson, Sidney Rice, Pierre Garcon and Hines Ward. Which two do I go with? I currently have Sid and DJax in there, and I think DJax is basically a must start, but with Favre & Jackson out in Minny, and the weather expected, seems difficult to start Sidney. Hines also has a good matchup against NYJ (Revis probably shadow Wallace and with Leonhard out, the Jets have looked weak across the middle).
4. I'm good at RB with AP and Hillis.
5. TE, I just picked up Owen Daniels and plan to start him over Aaron Hernandez.
6. Flex... Few options. Either of the two wideouts that don't start at WR and Brandon Jacobs. I think Jacobs is the best start here, but the Philly front has been good and could prove difficult against the NYG run. Thoughts?
Appreciate the advice. Leave a link and I'll help out.