Lost in both leagues. Now what? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lost in both leagues. Now what?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lost in both leagues. Now what?

Postby Corey2444 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 am

4 years on Fantasy football and I finally made the playoffs.. In BOTH LEAGUES! in one league I knew I would loose due to too many injuries. The other always seemed to score high. Ended up with most points in my league. Setting up my line-up I had trouble deciding on which receivers and defense to choose. Decided on S. Moss scored 27.20 -- Mike Wallace 18.00 -- and could not decide between S. Johnson 18.90 & Sims Walker 20.20. I ended up playing Walker. What hurt the most was Gates out, and Bo Scaife scoring ZERO, when he scored 18.00 in week 14. Surprisingly he did not matter. The final score was 129 to 125. 20 minutes before kick off I swapped Dallas D (11 pts) for Miama (4 pts). If I had trusted my own judgment like I did with the rest of my line up, instead of the so-called "professional FF analyst", I would be playing next week.

Now what? Survivor is over, and Fantasy Football is over. I guess i gotta wait till next year. SOOO CLOSE!! God, I'm so bummed!

Starters
Peyton Manning
Maurice Jones-Drew
Peyton Hillis
Santana Moss
Steve Johnson
Mike Wallace
Antonio Gates
David Buehler
Dallas Cowboys

Bench
Donovan McNabb
Tim Hightower
Shonn Greene
Mike Sims-Walker
Eddie Royal
Bo Scaife
Miami Dolphins
Corey2444
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Lost in both leagues. Now what?

Postby shawngee03 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 am

shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 pm

shawngee03 wrote:http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/

You beat me to the punch! Something like 55 days until pitchers and catchers start reporting to ST - time to get rolling on those keepers, cheat sheets, etc. ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:59 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
shawngee03 wrote:http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/

You beat me to the punch! Something like 55 days until pitchers and catchers start reporting to ST - time to get rolling on those keepers, cheat sheets, etc. ;-D

X3

I know the feeling all too well- all that work for absolutely nothing. The playoffs are a huge crapshoot, which is why championships are so hard to come by. The guy in the championship game in my league was 6-7 in the regular season and barely sneaked into the playoffs.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby Corey2444 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:27 pm

The playoffs are a huge crapshoot, which is why championships are so hard to come by

Yes! You cannot rely on the match-ups so much because 1/2 the NFL are fighting for the playoffs and all players turn it up a notch. People playing bad who were suppose to play good, and people playing good who were not expected to. Nothing is for certain in FF except for one thing.. IT'S VERY ADDICTIVE!
Corey2444
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk