Mike Wallace 2011 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Mike Wallace 2011

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Mike Wallace 2011

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 am

Kareighuis wrote:I'd put Wallace over Maclin and probably DJax. Depending on what happens in Dal and Ten, Britt and Bryant might go higher than Wallace for me. Given Santana's FA status and the McNabb issue, I don't think I'd rank him that high.

I think I probably would too - that was kind of my point, that he's just inside my top 15 and has a place behind some of those guys and ahead of one or two depending on your viewpoint, etc.

Putting Moss in there felt kind of weird, but I couldn't come up with anyone else I'd like any more other than maybe like S.Rice or someone like him...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kareighuis » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:41 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Putting Moss in there felt kind of weird, but I couldn't come up with anyone else I'd like any more other than maybe like S.Rice or someone like him...

With Housh a FA (and saying he only wants to return if he's guaranteed a bigger offensive role) and Mason moving closer to retirement age, does Boldin deserve consideration?
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby jdogg_ffc » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:04 pm

bungle613 wrote:I am never a big fan of guys with minimal catches and big yardage. HE is currently sitting at 57 catches which puts him 43rd overall. I will take the 80+ catch guys every time.

Very true in a PPR league. Now in a league with no PPR he def. is more valuable. The number one WR in yards per catch is D. Jackson. M. Wallace is no 2 both big home run threats.
First the Shock, then the Pistons can the Lions be next?

Well maybe next yr.

PS I didn't lose a paper bag challenge but somehow as a Lion's fan it just feels right.
jdogg_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk