Hey guys and gals,
First and most importantly, happy holidays to all. Now then, on to championship week!
Two leagues, RB help needed in both.
League 1 - Pick 3
An embarrassment of talent....can I actually sit any or all of my top three?CJ424 @ Chiefs
- Kenny Britt opening things back up again for CJ but Chiefs are pretty good against run at 13th.Michael Turner hosting Saints
- Saints 19th against run but 4th against pass but thinking they'll need to pass to keep up with Brees.Ray Rice @ Browns
- Juicy matchup against 25th ranked run D and coming off HUGE game.....has been disappointing all year up till last week..can he do it again?Legarrette Blount hosting Seahawks
- Some sights touting him as start of the week. Seabirds have given up 13 rushing TD's this year.Ryan Torain @ Jags
- 15 rushing TD's is what Jags have given up but fighting hard for playoff spot. Could be huge.Marshawn Lynch at Bucs
- Finally getting his groove and scoring TD's again. Bucs D ranked 29th!
League 2 - Pick 1
Actually, this league is more important.....staring Arian but need second RB...Ryan Mathews @ Bengals
- Will they run it if they get ahead on Bengals team that appears to have given up or will Rivers continue to bomb away. Regardless, should only get 10-15 touches anyway with Tolbert in the mix.Michael Bush hosting Colts
- Vultured two TD's last week and Colts rush D ranked 28th, will he get another chance?Tashard Choice @ Cardinals
- Was originally leaning this way but now hear Barber is back in the mix.
Leave your link and I'll be happy to leave you my humble opinion. Thanks ahead of time and have a happy holiday season! Good luck as I'm sure this is your championship week as well!