Grooming in Championship Game - Collusion? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Grooming in Championship Game - Collusion?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Grooming in Championship Game - Collusion?

Postby Wenchtamer » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 am

I'm the commissioner of my main league with friends. I've given everyone in the league advice (when asked) at some point or another. I've never felt like it was collusion.

I get the impression that everyone talks to everyone in our league about strategies and whatnot. This seems healthy to me; it's a good way to brainstorm and in turn get better at fantasy.
Wenchtamer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Grooming in Championship Game - Collusion?

Postby Cards24 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Wenchtamer wrote:I'm the commissioner of my main league with friends. I've given everyone in the league advice (when asked) at some point or another. I've never felt like it was collusion.

I get the impression that everyone talks to everyone in our league about strategies and whatnot. This seems healthy to me; it's a good way to brainstorm and in turn get better at fantasy.

;-D Well said, As a commissioner I have done the same as well. I as well equate it as brainstorming nothing more nothing less, the final roster moves are the team's owners responsibility. Everyone who plays fantasy football is an "expert" in the field. Thats the best part of playing... How boring would a league be with a gag order rule.

Get up, shake it off and get ready for next season... No one likes a shore loser in their league.
Best Damn Fantasy Football League
Cards24
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner