Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby moochman » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

TD Pack. Rodgers to something named Crabtree. 7-0 NFC North.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:32 pm

moochman wrote:TD Pack. Rodgers to something named Crabtree. 7-0 NFC North.



YEEEESSSS! Come on GB pummel these chumps

Even my Cowboys beat them
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Even my Cowboys


when you say 'your' cowboys, you mean Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal right?

Are you 'guys' a fraternity of men, like Leinert, Cassel, Palmer, Sanchez? 'bros before ho's". Literally.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby moochman » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Rodgers second TD pass to James Jones. 14-0 Cheese over Feathers.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm

The Philly D is crap.
Image

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3067
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Livin in a powderkeg and givin off sparks

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:50 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:Even my Cowboys


when you say 'your' cowboys, you mean Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal right?

Are you 'guys' a fraternity of men, like Leinert, Cassel, Palmer, Sanchez? 'bros before ho's". Literally.


Never saw that movie but it sounds like you did. What happened in it?

On top of that on the grossness scale having sex with a Cowboy would be less gross than having sex with a Colt. :-*
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:On top of that on the grossness scale having sex with a Cowboy would be less gross than having sex with a Colt. :-*


How about a philly?
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby Kirby » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm

I cant believe James Jones dropped that ball at the end of the half.
Kirby
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 401
(Past Year: 71)
Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby moochman » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Kirby wrote:I cant believe James Jones dropped that ball at the end of the half.


I can't believe they still allow Rodgers to run with the ball. His fumble leads to Avant TD from Vick. Iggles squeeze the cheese, 14-10 Pack.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Week 18 GC: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

Postby moochman » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

B Jackson screen pass for a TD. Cheese 21-10. Rodgers made it look pretty easy. If Iggles can't tighten up their D they could all be soaking their feet in Andy's tub next weekend. 8-o
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 3:12 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact