Jersey Shore - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Jersey Shore

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jersey Shore

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 pm

I love this show. My wife and I watch it regularly. They are constantly partying, drinking, getting in fights, hooking up, and I can completely connect with this show having grown up with my summers at the Jersey Shore (albeit they are in North Jersey and we went to South Jersey).

The previews appear to make it look like Sammi and Ron will break up and Sammi will leave the house - which is great because all she does is spend her days laying in bed and locking down Ron - who is a party dude when not latched on to her.

J-Wow, whose boobs could make a small life raft buoyant, gets in a fight with Sammi again and I think she wins this round. Snooki brought her girlfriend from home, Deena (or something like that), and she has already took off her bikini in front of the Situation. Looks like it's gonna be a nice season! ;-D

How about you? Love it? Hate it? Discuss.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jersey Shore

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi, I'm J-Wow and I pose in bikinis on my car in the suburbs.

Hi, I'm Ron and I get 3-way kisses in the club!

"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 am

It's definitely my guilty pleasure. Plus it gives me something to talk about with my students, who all watch it, on Fridays. Can't wait for Sam to (presumably) leave to Ron can stop being a whipped chick.
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Never seen an episode and am probably not interested in seeing it. I saw enough of South Park's spoof of the show to get an idea of what I'd be missing. :-b
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Yes, I watch Jersey Shore. I swear the combined IQ of those 8 is 17. Maybe outside of Vinny, he is the only one who seems half normal.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 am

I've also never seen it and do not plan on seeing it.....EVER!!
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 pm

What's with the hand in front of her vajayjay? Is that her 'modest' streak manifesting itself?

Ridiculously bad boob job, and so-so face.

A show about stupid, plastic/fake people. Yeah, I'm going to spend my limited free time on that.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Guru13 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Look I'm alright with professional athletes and actors/actresses, and other professionals not even necessarily in the public eye making more money than I could ever dream of making, but these people just feed everything that makes me angry. I like to party, that's mostly why I'm attending college - but getting paid a ton of money to do so when everyone else is bustin a$$ is crazy. They don't even have any unique talents. Adrian Peterson gets paid the big bucks because 100 times out of 100 he's gonna beat me on the football field, these people get wasted, fight, screw, etc. which is great but almost anyone can do that and probably half the people I know (myself included) would sign up tomorrow.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:I like to party, that's mostly why I'm attending college .

YEAH!! That's the spirit ;-D College was the best four years of my life that I don't remember.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Guru13 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:I like to party, that's mostly why I'm attending college .

YEAH!! That's the spirit ;-D College was the best four years of my life that I don't remember.

More like the best four years you slowly pieced together. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Next

Return to General Talk